chapter 1

George was walking down the street, alongside him was Paul, and beside him was Ringo and then John. They were all going to the cavern club to get ready for their show. They were abit nervous about the fact that they hadn't performed in a few weeks due to some vandalism happening there. "Hey Ringo, remember the drum beats?" John asked. Looking at the floor, not making eye contact with anyone, especially Paul.
"Hmm, maybe, I don't know, maybe I don't remember" said Ringo
"You'll just have to improvise Ringo luv 😉😉 y'see I practiced everything and now I'm SO good at BASs!" Said Paul being the little pompous arrogant innocent kid he was.

As they entered they set up their equipment and rehearsed for a few minutes.
"A one, two, a one two three four!!, Well she was just seventeen, you know what I me-"
"Stop" said John
"huh?" Paul said as he looked at John
"I can't perform today, I'm sorry!" John said as he cried, he ran out the club and back home.

The whole band was left in a sudden shock of confusion, they had never seen John act so emotional before. They were all so concerned.
"What's up with him?" George asked
The band stayed quiet
"I think I should go see him.." said Paul, a sense of dread was filling his head.
"Okay whatever you go do that I got some biscuits to eat and yokos to beat" said George carelessly as he walked out the back while carrying his guitar on one shoulder.
Ringo and Paul just stared at eachother, the atmosphere was so awkward.
"Well...." Ringo said while he sighed.
Paul got up quickly and went, leaving Ringo cluelesly staring at the floor