𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

Jasper starts to explain, "Some Vampires have gifts. Edward, he can read minds. Alice, she can see the future.--"

"Woah"

"And I can feel emotions." He tried to read Natalia's facial expressions, wishing he had his brother's gift.

Natalia is silent and plays with her nails for a few seconds. She looks up and finds he has scooted closer to her. "Jasper, how old are you?"

"142 years old. I was alive during Civil War time." Jasper said.

"Loco, so that's why you said the Civil War was your favorite right?"

"Yes. I was the youngest major in the Texas Cavalry."

"A soldier."

Jasper starts to look uneasy to which Natalia notices. She grabs his hand and starts to lean into his lap. "I was until one night I was riding back to Galveston when I met her."

Natalia tenses at the word her but then felt stupid. Of course he's been with other women. He's 142 years old. She thought.

Jasper laughs, feeling her jealousy. "She was creating an army. She recruited me to help her and I did. My job was to dispose of the newborns after she was done with them. It was hard, I felt everything that they felt."

He motions for Natalia to sit up. He cups her cheeks so she fully understands what he has to say. "I thought what Maria and I had was love, then I met you. Everything has changed."

Natalia blushes at his comment. Before she can say something sweet back, both teenagers hear footsteps right outside her door. Jasper uses his speed and goes to a corner where he knows he won't be spotted.

Natalia's door opens and reveals her sister.  "Mom wanted me to check on you. What do you want me to report back?"

"Ella!" Natalia tries to act non suspicious. "Um, just tell her that I'm fine and I'm going to bed."

Ella gives her sister a weird look because of how she was acting. She just lets out an okay and shuts the door. Both Natalia and Jasper wait until she is downstairs to start talking again.

"Where were we?" Jasper asks.

"You like black people right?" Natalia just flat out asked him.

Jasper gives a look of surprise at the question. "Yes! Of course. I have a picture of me and Dr. King somewhere in the house."

Natalia lets out a deep breath, relieved. "Okay good."

"Are we?" Jasper says.

"Are we what?"

"Good?"

"Of course." Natalia smiles and leans in to kiss him.

Jasper kisses back immediately. Natalia automatically leans back, having Jasper put himself on top of her.  Jaspers senses go on overdrive. The smell of her coconut shampoo and conditioner, the taste of the cherry chapstick on her lips, her touch pulling at the bottom of his shirt. To Natalia his lips were warm and soft. They parted slightly letting her tongue slide in.

She turns her head to the left, giving him access to her neck. Jasper takes the hint and starts to trail kisses down her neck, trying to avoid the smell of her sweet blood. When the scent became too much for Jasper to handle he pulled away.

Natalia blushes recalling the past minutes.

"I'm sorry." Jasper said.

Natalia laughs. "What are you sorry about?"

"I let it get too far, Carlisle says to avoid.." Jasper points a finger between Natalia and him. "This, with humans."

Natalia got the hint of what he was trying to say. "Ah, I mean if that's what you really want." Natalia smirks.

"You should go to bed. We have school tomorrow."  Jasper drives the conversation into a different conversation.

Natalia gets under the covers and pats a spot for Jasper. "You can sleep with me if you want."

Jasper accepts the invitation and slides into the bed besides Natalia. He wraps an arm around her and she snuggles into his side. Natalia turns off the lamp and tries to fall asleep.

"Vampires don't sleep." Jasper whispers.

"What!"

Jasper just laughs at his girlfriend. "Yeah, so I'll see you at school tomorrow."

"Ugh, don't mention that hell hole."

"You'll be going as my girlfriend." Jasper tells her, not giving her room to reject him.

Natalia raises an eyebrow. "I'm your girlfriend now?"

"Yes you are. Now go to sleep."

"Whatever."

Natalia closes her eyes and falls asleep. About around 2 a.m Jasper slips out of the Ramos house and prepares for the next day's events.

m Jasper slips out of the Ramos house and prepares for the next day's events