𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Anyways, I spent last night researching."

Natalia let out an "oh my gosh" under her breath.

"And there was one common answer. Edward, Jasper, the family, their vampires Natalia." Bella admitted.

Natalia's eyes widened. She tried to look surprised and like she already didn't know. "Bella you are crazy."

Bella stood up from the kitchen table. "I'm not! Edward took me to the woods and told me. He even showed himself in the sunlight. That's why they couldn't come to school the other day."

Natalia just laughs. "Bella, you need to stop hanging out with Edward. Do you realize how crazy you sound?"

Bella lets out a sigh of defeat. "Yeah I do. Think about Jasper, and Rosalie. They are vampires."

Natalia stands up at the mention of Jasper's name. She goes to open the door for Bella, insulating she wants her to leave.

Bella grabs her bags and goes to head out. "Just talk to him. It wouldn't hurt to ask."

Bella goes and gets inside of her car and drives away. Natalia whispers "yes it would", shuts the door and goes back to watching movies.

•••

After dinner Stella suggested that Natalia take a bath and relax. Stella took care of Natalia when she was sick. While the nurse knew her daughter wasn't sick, she still treated her like she was. Stella knew something was up, Natalia didn't normally lie to get out of school, but she let Natalia try and figure it out herself.

When Natalia walked into her room, post bath, she felt a weird vibe inside of her room. She grabbed her clean pajamas and went back into the bathroom to change. When she returned she felt the breeze coming from her open window. Natalia quickly shut it and then when she turned around he was standing there.

"Jasper!" Natalia yelled out of shock.

"Shh!" Jasper went to step closer to her but noticed how she took a step back. "I just want to talk."

"How in the hell did you get in here." Natalia asked. Walking to sit on her bed.

Jasper just pointed to the open that was just open.

"That's the last time I have the window open again."

"You weren't at school today." He points out the obvious. He moved to join her on the bed too, not close to Natalia though.

"Yeah, I wasn't feeling well." Natalia tries not to give him a lot to work on.

They both just looked into each other's eyes for a few moments.

"You should know that Bella knows.. About you and your family." Natalia blurts out.

"Yeah, Rosalie is pissed." Jasper laughs, Bella knowing being the least of his worries.

Natalia laughs knowing how Rosalie is. "Is she mad that I know?"

Jasper reaches across the bed to grab Natalia's hand. She lets him and takes in a deep breath when his cold palm meets hers.

"No." Jasper gives a small grin. "She couldn't be mad at you. None of us are, I'm not. Are you mad at me."

Natalia sits up so she is in front of him. "I could never be mad at you. At one point I was, but I was also scared." Her smile reaches both of her cheeks. "I'm not scared of you or what you are."

Jasper smiles and knows she isn't lying because he can feel what she is feeling. "I know."

"How do you know?" Natalia asks, confused.