Still not sure where she is, I take the stairs two at a time until I reach the top, bursting into the bedroom, slightly relieved to hear her singing in the shower.

Without giving it a second thought, I'm shoving my way through the door. The steam filling the room as she sings to an audience of shampoo and conditioner bottles. If we're going to make up, this time we're doing it my way.

Pulling the shower door open, without a thought I charge straight at her, her screaming in shock quickly followed by a smirk as she realises my game plan.

Looking down on her as I have her backed into the tiles, neither of us say a word, our eyes doing the talking as they search each others faces for some sort of hint that one of us is surrendering.

"Of all people Princess, why was Jeon the one that magically happened to be the one that brought you home huh?" I gaze down at her, watching as she bites her lip.

"Your clothes are getting wet Tae."

"Answer me baby. Is there something going on?" I grit, leaning closer, my hands either side of her face as she innocently shakes her head.

"Nothing, it was pure coincidence I swear." She defends, whimpering as I graze my teeth on her ear.

"I believe you. Now explain, what was that tantrum you had in the middle of the street about?" Now pressing my body into her, I hook her right leg around my hip, making sure she can feel just how frustrated I am by the situation.

"You know why Tae." She moans, bucking her hips when she feels me pressing my clothed hardness into her naked core.

"You think I'm attracted to her huh?" I whisper against her lips, freeing my cock from my sweatpants, rubbing my tip on her folds, her legs weakening under my touch.

"Why else would you say what you said." She tries to speak firmly.

"Because I'm dumb." Taking her mouth with mine, I part her lips, slipping my tongue inside as I line myself with her entrance. "But who's my wife princess?"

"M-Me." She moans as I sink in, pressing all the way to the hilt.

"Who's your daddy baby?" Snapping my hips in a slow and forceful rhythm, I tighten my grip on her ass, my fingers digging into her skin as she throws her head back.

"Fuck! Y-You it's you."

"To me Princess, you are the sexiest, most beautiful, hottest woman on this planet. So why you acting so insecure like you don't already know that hmm?" Picking up the pace, all she can do is shake her head on response, my dick hitting her too deep for her to be able to string a sentence together.

Twisting my soaking wet t-shirt in her tiny hands, her head drops to my chest as I remind her who she is to me. A goddess that deserves to be fucked in the shower whilst her man tells her how beautiful she is.

"So you gonna stop this shit? Remember who you belong to?" I growl into her ear before moving my lips to her neck, sucking harshly as she shakes under my grip.

"Yes." She whimpers quietly.

"Louder baby, who do you belong to?"

"Fuck Tae I'm cumming!!" She moans, her core clamping down on me.

"Cum for me Princess, cum whilst you remember who makes you feel good." That last comment was her undoing, feeling her release around me sends me over the edge. Biting down on her shoulder, I slam into her as my dick begins to twitch and pulsate, her screams bouncing off of the tiles as her over sensitive core vibrates through each thrust.

Spilling inside of her, my grip squeezes her skin, my own legs weakening as I struggle to keep us both balanced against the shower wall.

Both panting in pure ecstasy, I let her leg drop, pulling out of her slowly as I leave soft kisses on her swollen lips.

"I love you Y/N. Don't you dare think otherwise."

"You still didn't apologise." She breathes out, smirking as I look down on her.

"I'm sorry."

A/N Bit of early morning smut for you my pretty's 😘😘

A/N
Bit of early morning smut for you my pretty's 😘😘