Chapter#15

She took out a hanger on which a beautiful and decent sky blue dress was hanging and the hanger in her second hand was hanging over with a red dress. She was just confused about it. It was the first celebration kinda dinner for the good news she was going to give this family and she decided to get ready very well and surprise Gaiti who force her everytime to do some makeup or wear some heavy jewellery and a formal outfit but today she wanted to get ready herself and surprise Asfi too who was off on duty. And as aunty told her to wear something formal as it was Gaiti's birthday too tommorow so they decided to give her a surprise and make her cut the cake.

 And as aunty told her to wear something formal as it was Gaiti's birthday too tommorow so they decided to give her a surprise and make her cut the cake

It was a dinner so she chose the blue one and minimum makeup

It was a dinner so she chose the blue one and minimum makeup. She was wearing some churiyan when she heard a car brake outside. She smiled.
.
Asfi took off from the car and softly laughed at her mama who was so excited and even decorated the lawn with fairy lights and a bit of flowers and was still getting it ready with some servants.

"Assalamualaikum" he was still smiling his heart out and hugged his mom.

"WalaikumSalam" she hugged back and kissed his forehead.

"Mama itni special tyaari? Aik dinner k liye?"

"Bai me to shuru se hi aisi hi hun beta or wese bhi Gaiti ka birthday haina kal to uske liye bhi thora sa special hojayega" she smiled with so much love in her voice.

"Mere liye to sab mere bachey hi hain. Daniyal hota to har saal uska or Saim ka birthday aise hi celebrate krta.Humse to gaiti maanti nhi to socha ussey surprise krdete hain" he was smiling lost in his brother's beautiful memories.

"Assalamualaikum" Zubiya walked down the two step stairs of home to them. She was extra glowing wearing this shade which Asfi told her looks so pretty on her and obviously the pregnancy glow.

"WalaikumSalam" he straightened his glasses to take a look at her properly.

"Or ye bhi humari khaas mehman hain aajki" Zubiya came closer when Lubna Aunty side hugged her too and kissed her.

"G bilkul" they all laughed.

"Me fresh ho k aata hun" he moved inside.
_____

He came back from bathroom with wet face and pink nose and spotted a blurry girl standing in front of mirror he smiled a little because he was sure it was her. He put up his glasses and his smile disappeared. It was Faryal.
___

15 mins earlier

Lubna Aunty was about to leave the verendah following Zubiya in the kitchen when she saw a car coming towards their cottage she got confused for a second as Haroon didn't own this car and Baba was already at home and it was the most unwanted person she wanted to see right now although she forgave her but she didn't really want anybody today to bump into their family bondings.

"Assalamualaikum chachi jaan!! Surprise" she came with a big smile and hugged her. Lubna smiled purely but she was getting worried.

"WalaikumSalam"

"Arey waah itna pyara dinner setup... mujhe lagta hai aap log bhi ye sab Gaiti baaji k liye kr rahey hain jese me unke liye ayi hun" she smiled lively.

"Haan... ajao andar to ao"

"G" they went inside. Lubna didn't know what to do she made her sit in the lounge and went to tell Zubiya about the surprise guest while Faryal thought to move to Zubiya and Asfi's room as in to meet her but it was an empty room she saw herself in mirror and started setting up some strands of her hair when someone unlocked the bathroom and it was none other than Mr.Asfi.
_____

Assalamualaikum everyone hope y'all are good.Dont forget to give your reviews❤️