Visit To Khala❤️

It was Sunday tommorow. She was packing her bag.She put some clothes according to three days and some more necessary things.The zip got stucked.She tried to pull it but no."Asfii"Asfi was working in lounge he was busy in his laptop and heard her voice "Ha..."his eyes were glued on laptop he was doing so much important work."Ayein naa""Acha g" Mama and Gaiti were out for grocery and Papa was playing with Saim outside.He came to room with smile.She was looking angry and irritated."Kya hogya" "Ye zip nhi band horhi"he laughed "Uff Zubiya itni si baat par itna pareshan kya hogya hai"he bent down to bag and closed the bag."Aap ne abhi tak mujhe leave bhi likh kr nhi di" she made a childish face."Oho Dr.Zubiya sorry me aapko leave nhi desakta""Na karein na Asfi jaldi dedein" "Aap kitni chuttiyan karti hai bilkul bhi regular nhi hai or..."he was again in a dramatic Changez Khan mood "Asfi abhi mera mood nhi hai ye sab ka pls na""Oho ok kya hogya hai yaar itni pareshan kyu ho aaj?" he ran his hand through her hairs with one hand on her shoulder."Kya hua hai" "Nhi kuch nhi bas aise hi sar dard horha tha" he made her sit "Kitni baar kaha hai kabhi apni sehat ka khayal nhi rakhti me painkiller laata hu" she was stressed.She actually dont want to visit Khala because of the past memories.She layed down on bed while looking up.She tried to convince Khala to come and stay with her some days but "Me kaafi dafa tumhare ghar aa chuki hu or tum itne arsey me kabhi bhi mere ghar nhi ayi"she emotionally blackmailed her.
____
She was sleeping from 1 hour.He was feeling bored.He looked outside.Then turned on the music. She woke up. She was wearing a hairbun and a little jwellery and simple shalwar kameez.She stretched her arms."Finally princess aap uth gyi"he was glowing."G...hum kab tak pohanche ge" "Bas pohanchne wale hai""Umm mene kuch khana hai"she made a pout. He smiles at her. "G madam jesa aap kahein..ye lein saamne agya dhaba""Uff Asfi mene dhabey se nhi khana literally hum log humesha dhaabe se hi khaana khaate hai sirf umm 3 dafa aik proper resturant gye"Ab me kya karu is area me itne hai hi nhi or mujhe dhaabe bohat pasand hain or aapke kab se itne nakhre hogye" "Nakhre nhi fed up hogyi hu" "Ok ok" he said while placing a arm on his shoulder "Ye lo agya italian resturant""Yayy" she smiled brightly.She was in a rough attire a hair bun without any bit of makeup and chappals.She looked in the mirror and her eyes were swollen and her hair was messed up.She properly put up a duppata on her head as for also hiding the bursted hairs.He ran towards her door and opened.It was his hobby now. They had a great time there eating and talking.At 5:30 pm they entered in Khala's street."Lo g pohanch gye".
_____❤️
A very short update but i will update in some hours...i hope 😁😝