--

Pulling up to a story home I parked my car along the side getting out.

Walking up the steps I banged on the door and stood back.

"Who the fuc-" I heard as the door slung open, "oh." Daiquan said backing away and letting me in.

"Yea oh." I bucked at him looking around.

"If you steal.. make sure it isn't valuable you heathen." He said walking off.

how you-

"I don't steal." I replied back following him.

"Mm I don't care, I got sumn to ask you." He said sitting on the couch in his living room.

"If I don't like it..can I shoot you?"

"Bitch play with yourself not me, anyways how you gay and fuck with mariyah- you don't even give bi." He stressed.

"Bitch cause i am bi, ion even fuck with her like that-" I got cut off feeling my lips sting.

"My cousin aint no damn rag doll, can't be using her to hide your inner fag." he said snaking his neck.

"One thing for sure is ima do what the fuck i want and two things for certain you gone keep yo hands off me bitch." I said but paused, " I think i worded that one thing for sure thing right."

"A fucking clown." he replied laughing.

"Mariyah like i-" i paused again and touched my lip.

"What I tell you? she's not like these other bitches please stop." he rolled his eyes.

"Any fuckin ways , before i kill a bitch today." I said pulling the pre-rolled blunt from behind my ear and patted my pockets for my lighter.

Pulling the lighter from my back pocket I placed the blunt to my lips feeling daiquan eyes on me making me glance over and chuckle.

"Stop staring at me." I mumbled lighting the blunt taking a drag from it.

Hearing a camera go off I looked over at daiquan again seeing him type away, "posting yo hat on my cf so my bitches can be nosey- ian telling that bitch alex nothing tho." He mumbled.

"thats ghetto.." I trailed off, "ion care tho show me off sidebae." I laughed taking a few more tokes.

"calling me yo sidebae is ghetto, and ion even know you. you could be some bi polar bitch thats addicted to some type of drug and go to the streets for their problems a typical boy." He said

"The fact that you right- bye ion like dat."

"let me remove myself from this toxic situation before it even starts." he said standing up.

"Gone head and hit yo toxic ass to the door." He pointed making me smack my lips

"Bitch ima sit right here." I said ashing the remaining blunt on the bottom of my lighter and dusted my pants sliding them both in my pocket.

"Besides im not even toxic, it be yall." I spoke again shrugging.

" You dirty hoe. I just cleaned my floors." He said pushing my shoulders making me grip his wrist.