"What if there is no way?" Alec said tearfully.

Magnus gently wiped away Alec's tears, "Don't think that way Alexander, I know it is hard but please don't let go of hope".

"Your love for me gives me hope".

Magnus' heart warmed and hurt at these words. It meant so much to him that Alec felt this way but he desperately wished he could take Alec out of here and keep him away from Victor. Magnus suddenly realized there was something different about Alec, he couldn't tell what it was but something had definitely changed.

"Alexander, has Victor done something to you?"

Alec looked away sadly, "He found out I wanted to be a vampire. He forced Simon to sire me and him so he could be with me forever. I wanted to wait until I could talk to Simon first. I never wanted him to be forced to do this. I hope he doesn't hate me".

"I'm so sorry Victor put you through that, Simon could never hate you. He knew Victor was the one forcing it. Simon loves you".

Alec wanted to believe Magnus but he wasn't sure if he could, he looked at Simon who was still trapped with Raj and was relieved when he gave him a reassuring look. As though Simon had read his mind.

"I love you so much, I want you to know that if I get you away from Victor but can't break the bond I still will love you. Even if you are not my omega, I will never not want to be with you".

"That means everything to me Magnus, I was scared that you wouldn't want me anymore. Thank you for saying that".

Magnus wanted to kiss Alec but he knew that Victor would only make Alec suffer for it and he couldn't be the cause of Alec's pain. "I wish I could kiss you Alexander".

Alec rested his head against Magnus', he knew he was pushing the line and was risking Victor's anger for even doing this but he didn't care. "I wish I could kiss you too". Alec was going to continue speaking but he was pulled away harshly by Victor.

"That's enough, I can't have people think you two are having an affair".

"We are in a relationship Victor, you are the one forcing us apart", Magnus growled.

"Most of the guests don't know that and I want to keep it that way". Victor had been furious when he saw Alec resting his head against Magnus'. And the way Magnus had his arms wrapped around Alec and held him so close against his chest made it even more intimate. Some of the guests were giving him odd and concerned looks. He couldn't let Magnus ruin his reputation.

"The only thing stopping me from killing you right now is that it would kill Alexander too".

Victor grinned, "Exactly Bane, you are powerless right now. Surely you want your precious Alexander to be safe, so don't make me angry". Victor forced Alec away from Magnus feeling victorious and smug. Finally he had Magnus under his control, he knew Magnus would do anything to protect Alec.

Though he would rather have Isabelle with him willingly, he was willing to use Alec to make her join him. He would give her a chance to join him willingly before using Alec. He hoped that Isabelle would break up with Clary so that he could seduce Isabelle. While he loved Alec he had no problem sleeping with other people and Isabelle was beautiful.

Clary was too, he would love to be with her too especially as she was an omega but as Isabelle cared so much about Clary she was out of bounds until she chose him instead. If he tried to force himself on Clary and Izzy found out, she would never join him. So he would have to play his cards carefully. With that in mind he found Isabelle with Clary. Isabelle was holding Clary close to her and glaring at the alphas who were staring lustfully at Clary.

"Isabelle, Clarissa it would make me very happy if you would work with me".

"I will when hell freezes over!" Izzy said angrily and Clary nodded looking equally furious.

Alec sighed in relief, a part of him had been scared Victor was right and that she would betray him. "Izzy be careful he's dangerous", Alec said.

"You should listen to your brother Isabelle, he knows more than anyone how dangerous I can be", Victor said threateningly. "If you don't join me Alec will pay the price for it".

Izzy stiffened and it took all of her will power not to attack Victor, "Fine, I'll join you. But only to protect Alec. I don't feel any loyalty to you".

"Wise decision, I'm sure in time you will be loyal to me. Clarissa I would like you to join me too, again if you refuse Alec will suffer for it".

Clary also had to refrain from punching Victor, "Okay but like Izzy I'm only doing this for Alec".

Victor grinned, "Many of my colleagues initially joined me because of blackmail but they have become my close friends. It will only be a matter of time before you do as well".

Clary had to hold Izzy back from beating up Victor at those words as he left with Alec.

Jace joined Magnus, he had been trying to speak to Simon but Raj wouldn't let him. "I can't take this anymore Magnus, we have to save them now".

"We have to do this carefully, remember Victor won't hesitate to have Raj kill Simon. We need to find a way to get Simon away from Raj so that we can save Alexander".

"Raj loves a pretty face, maybe I could seduce him as a distraction".

Magnus rolled his eyes, even now Jace was still arrogant about his looks, "That won't work Jace, Raj knows you love Simon and will be expecting you to try and save Simon. Someone else should try to seduce Raj".

"Who should that be huh? You? Raj will also know you love Alec".

Magnus sighed in irritation, "I didn't mean me. A friend of mine, Lorenzo owes me a favour. I will ask him to do it".

"Great ask him to come now".

"It's not that simple, though he owes me a favour Lorenzo hates helping me as we have had a rivalry for centuries. He will try to find a way out of it. But I won't let him, give me time and I will have him seduce Raj".

"Fine, but he better pull through or I will pay your friend a visit".

Magnus really hoped he could avoid that. Lorenzo already hated him enough right now. It would be a lot harder to get him on his side if Jace beat him up. Magnus found his gaze drawn to Alec, who was pressed against Victor as Victor forced him to dance. Magnus knew that if he ended up owing Lorenzo a favour he wouldn't care. Saving Alec was far more important than his pride and he wouldn't rest until he saved Alec.