Opps

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the cliff hanger! Jk I just like messing with y'all with the hangers and surprises. Sorry for the slow updates I just forget to update after awhile so I do apologize for the slow updates. Thank you for being patient with my stories I know their not that good and I don't update which I am soooo sorry about. Now to ze story. :)
************%**********************
I flee down the stairs in duh haste I would of been shock if I wasn't in a hurry.
I make it to the first floor in record time. I hurry over to where the group was stand in a circle.
"What happen?" I demand.
"She just collapse after looking out the window" Carol said from her spot next Katie she looks like she's testing her pulse.
I got down on my knees to check on her myself.
"Katie?"
"Jez?" She whimpers.
"What happen?"
"She's back" she said before breaking into a coughing fit.
"Who's back"
"Danny"
I shake my head in disbelief, "Katie your going to be fine Danny isn't back okay she left."
I look down to fine a bullet wound in her stomach.
"Can any of you help her?"
No one speaks up.
"Please I can't lose her she's all I have left please she can't go out this way please." I wail crying.
"Jezzy don't" Katie pleads putting her hand on my cheek.
"No I won't lose you"
"Trust me Jezabelle you won't lose me, you'll have me til you die" she said before taking a deep breath.
"No Katie please I can fix you please Katie"
She smiles at me" I'm free daddy I'm free"
"Katie?"
Her smile was stuck on her face as the light drain from her eyes. "Katie?"
"Don't do this Katie stay with me!"
"Katie!!"