The test

*clary pov*
I woke up today in excruciating pain. It felt like I was gonna puke my brains out so I ran to the bathroom. The stomach pain and vomiting finally stopped so I called Izzy, even though she's down the hall- I don't want to wake the whole institute- she picks up and in a very annoyed voice yells "what the hell I was sleeping!"
"I know but I think I have a problem"
"What kind of problem?"
"I'll tell you soon meet me outside in ten."
"Okay. bye."
After she hung up she scrawled a note to Jace- I went for a walk with Izzy, be back soon. Love, clare-bear.
*ten minutes layer*
"Hey what's up?" Isabelle States apprehensively.
"Ummmmm... I need to go to the drugstore, and NOW!"
"Okay but why?!"
"I think I might be pregnant."
"By the angel clary! lets go."
As we walk to the nearest drug store I tell izzy about my puking this morning.
"Sounds like morning sickness alright!"
"What am I gonna do?"
"First you need to calm down and I'll buy the test. Take it here so jace doesn't see it. "
"Thanks Isabelle, you're a life saver!"
"That's what friends are for!"
After waiting in the front of the store for twenty minutes I decide to go looking for Izzy. I walk down the isle and see her holding the test behind her back. thinking this odd, I walk closer and pause seeing who she's talking to. it's none other than Jace Herondale himself. I creep closer to hear their conversation... "Everything's fine she just wanted to take a walk then we remembered that she needed some toothpaste so we came to the nearest store we could find." "I don't know... that seems really fishy to me." "it's the truth!"
Can't he just leave!? By the angel I'll get the test from izzy I can hide it in my jacket before I buy it. "Hey jace!" I say with a huge fake grin on my face. "Hey babe!" He replies. "why are you here"
"I was looking for you."
"Oh, well you found me! But I really need to get going so can izzy and I leave?" I slowly take the test from izzy and put it in my pocket. "Yeah sure, don't you need to buy something though?"
"Yeah, izzy did already."
"Oh okay well I'll see you at the institute. bye izzy, bye Clare."
I watch him walk out of the shop with bated breath, "By the angel, that was close." izzy says, waking me from my thoughts.
"Yeah. to close"
"I guess you should go buy this and see if we are gonna get a little fray soon!"
I take the test test to the front and pay them run to the bathroom. I wait for the results and when I walk izzy asks me what happened. "Izzy..."