Mother now Grandmother

"Magnus you are the best friend ever" i reply.

"i know" "but i need to sleep."

"I'll take you upstairs." of course jace would want to come, he wants to make sure im okay. i wish i could just skip the part about telling my mom. realizing that i didnt move i get up and walk ut the door, but before the door closes i hear isabelle start walking out. i know its isabelle because of the clacking of high heel. but when i turn around its not isabelle i see. its my mother.

"what are you doing here?" i ask with barely masked nerves. :simon called and said you wanted to talk to me." He did what?!!" i yell. jace must have heard because he runs iut of the room and skidds to a stop at the sight of my mother. "SIMON GET YOURASS OUT HERE!" "whats wrong clary?' simon asks with-nervousness? anticipation?- i dont know and frankly I dont care. "did you call my mother?" "yes-but before you yell at me again,i did it before i knew." "still! i wanted to tel her tomorrow!" 

"wait, tell me what" i am sooo dreading telling her this,"mom...I'm pregna-" she cuts me off by yelling loud enough that long island could hear her "WHAT! HOW COULD YOU!" then in a scary calm voice,"who is the father?" I look at jace while she is staring at may stomach and hope he sees the message in my eyes 'run away now!' he does cause he turns and race out the door. "clary tell me." "Jace." she stays silent for a very very long time before turning around and walking away. but when she reaches the door she says, "I hope You know you are never welcome in my household again, Clary Morganstern." 

after  she leaves i break down in tears and izzy runs to me and holds me tight for what seemed like hours. "i cant believe she woulcnt eve call me fray," i sob into her shoulder. "i know clare i know." i decide that im going to go to bed and walk up the stairs to jaces room. when i open the door i see something i didnt expect.