"Indeed."

"Where is she now?" She asked.

He dint dare to look at Mohini who was eager to know about his love.

"I lost her

"I lost her. Forever..." He closed his eyes in pain.

Mohini was shocked beyond words

"Wh... what... How?" She managed to ask.

He breathed deep. "Its time to reveal the remaining story..."

Mohini couldnt react. He headed to the same place, Balcony. And she simply followed.

"Life was blissful with her being my side. She was my strongest support, biggest motivator and the one who loved me unconditionally. Like none else. I never missed my family after meeting her. Felt like being the most blessed person in this whole universe when she professed her love for me. The insecurities I had in my life was effirtlessly wiped out by her. I was into an important mission of finding the face behind one of the biggest threat to our country. So we decieded to tie the knot after finishing it. Vaidhu was also working hard for her project which was supposed to be completed by that time. And upon father's and Ashutosh sir's insistence we got engaged."

Mohini noticed the smile that formed when he mentioned about his love.

"Vaidhu was never a nagging fiance. She was patient, supportive when it comes to our personal time. She knew about the risk involved in contacting me. Though we talked often. She was aware of the mission I was working on. About 7 months later, our team found out the person behind the terrorist attack happened in our country. Mr. X, as they fondly address its mastermind.
It was our same team along with Mahesh found that AJ group is directly linked to the deals happened in Indian region.
Marco Joshua, the younger heir of AJ group ended up in suspected list of persons being Mr.X after he attended a business conglomerate's party in London. That person who happened to be an ISI agent himself. Their frequent visits to the former's business sites and parties were the primary reason that generated doubts on him. Apparently Marco was incharge of company's India region. Hence, our target was fixed: Marco !!!
Around this time, Vaidhu's project was completed and we planned to buy an apartment to live post wedding. And she came to this city for arranging the same. This team, it is unlike the other teams I have worked with. We all were like a family and they wanted to meet Vaidhu. You also might have noticed the bond we share?" He paused and she nodded in return.