Part 9

Heylo people,
Yes ! I am here finally..
I know its too late to update. Apologies for that. I am back After almost a month. Its my laziness. I was numb to pen down anything.
Hope things get better...
Enjoy reading ♥️

****

Arjun reached office to get the details regarding Pratap shinde's recent business deal with one of the business group from Europe via Middle east. They were sure that the deal was done originally with AJ and Shinde was being only the benami. And in return, AJ provide the materials of the same worth needed for Shinde's company.

It is a crucial point in the case as this would establish a solid connection between AJ and Shinde group. But the financial dealings were not so easy to crack.

Ashutosh and team were split up and was behind Shinde monitoring all his close aids. They knew that keeping Dhruv under their custody for a long time will be a risky business. So Shinde had to be in front of them for the interrogation asap.

The team had no doubts on Shinde and he was just another business partner of AJ like many others. But all of a sudden he came to the picture when Shinde's men attacked Arjun and abducted Vaidhehi.

Shinde tortured and took her life for Mr X as per AJ's orders to avenge for his brother's life. AJ just wanted to eliminate the person who became the reason for Marko's death and unfortunately it was her: Vaidhehi !

***

Arjun transferred the data to the team and returned home asap

Arjun transferred the data to the team and returned home asap. He peeked in to see where Mohini was as silence prevailed in the house. He didnt expect her to do anything. But he didnt like the darkness and silence either.

He found her sitting aloof in her room, staring at something. He went near her and found that she was holding on Vaidhehi's frame in her hands. A different kind of emotion reflected her eyes that he couldnt decipher.

Mohini sensed his presence near him and quickly placed it back on the table.

"Its weird when it comes from me

"Its weird when it comes from me. But, she is pretty." Mohini told.

Arjun took the frame from her and caressed the picture.