X

MEMPHIS, TN
SOUTH PARKWAY 📍

MERCEDES AMOUR GIBSON| CEDES

I pulled up to Dmir's house looking at the papers in my hand thinking.

Immediately after my birthday I started to feel bad. I thought it was a stomach bug from all the liquor but after a week or two I went to the doctor and found out I was 2 months pregnant.

I started to think the worse considering all the drinking I did on my birthday, but my doctor reassured me the the baby was perfectly healthy.

I heard a car door slam, pulling me away from my thoughts. I furrowed my eyebrows seeing Tia walk up to the door.

I sat in the car for a while, trying to figure out why Tia was even here. The thought of him cheating crossed my mind.

" No he can't be" I whispered to myself.

Deciding I would find out for myself, I got out the car holding the ultrasound papers in my hand. I twisted the doorknob easing it open, so I wouldn't be heard.

I looked around not seeing them anywhere, then I heard Tia talking.

" We need to tell her."

" There's nothing to fucking tell, you illiterate bitch."

" Oh, so us fucking not worthy of telling your girlfriend."

" Look man, you know that shit wasn't supposed to happen, I don't even see why you holding on to it."

" Well, um because
impregnantnowandithinkyouthefather."

" Excuse me say what bitch"

" I'm pregnant D'mir! and I think you the daddy.

Deciding that I heard enough I made myself known by pushing the door open.

" Really Kardae ?" I had tears coming down my face.

" Cedes listen to me, it's not what you think." D'mir reached out to grab me.

" Its not what I think ? Really!? I swear to god you foul as fuck D'mir

Cedes threw her ultrasound pictures at his face before pushing the door open with tears in her eyes.

D'mir looked at the papers that dropped in his hands. "What the fuck." He said under his breath.

He ran out the house trying to catch her before she left. He was too late though. She was speeding out the driveway wiping her tears away.

Wiping his hands down his face he sighed and walked back in the house. He tossed the pictures on the couch. Cursing under his breath. "Fuckkkk man."

Tia was in the middle of the living room biting her nails unaware of what to do. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE DAWG?"

Tia rolled her eyes before walking to the front door. "D'Mir i'm still pregnant... We still had sex and I do really think this is your baby. I'll text you." Show smacked her gum as she opened the door to leave.

"Stupid bitch."

It's been two hours and honestly he was losing his mind. He didn't know what Cede was going to do. All he could do was hope for the best. D'Mir has been texting and calling her for the past 30 minutes.

He felt an hour was enough time to let off done heat. He was ready to talk to her and apologize. Right now the phone was ringing. This was now his 11th time calling. But what was different was she actually picked up.

"Baby! I'm sorry mama-."

She didn't even let him finish. "Meet me at Mc'Donalds by your house."

D' Mir hopped off the couch and rushed in his car. Pulling up to the Mcdonald's he got out the car and saw Cedes sitting at the table on her phone. His heart raced as he walked closer to her

"You hungry-." She cut him off.

"D'mir sit down." He slowly slide in the booth and sat across from her.

"You really cheated on me?" She asked after some minutes of silence pasted by. He held his head down giving her the answer she was looking for. She grabbed her purse about to leave but, he quickly shut that down.

Standing up in her face he growled in her ear.

"Sit down."  She didn't know rather to be turned on or to smack him across his face.

"Sit down." He said again with a little base in his voice. Sliding back in the booth she looked down at her feet.

"It's no excuse for what I did... And I know that. I also know it's gone take you a while to trust me but, Cedes baby Im sorry." He said trying to grab for her hands. She snatched them away.

"That's not enough." She said looking at him in the eyes.  "Tuh and to think we was finna have a baby together." She sat back in the seat rolling her eyes.

"What you mean to think we was finna a kid?" He asked.

"I said what I said. I'm not doing this with you. I trusted you. I loved you. Why wasn't I enough? What did she have that I didn't?" With that she got back up and left. "I'll see you whenever I see you D'mir.

Mercedes walked to her car with tears streaming down her face. She felt embarrassed, confused, hurt, and angry all in one. She got into her car and just screamed letting every emotion she felt out.

Time and time again she continued to be hurt by everyone she loved. Why wasn't she ever enough for anybody to love her the same way she loved them?

Now enough was enough, Mercedes would no longer let anyone run over her and continue to hurt her.

She didn't know whether she wanted to keep her baby or not.

Incoming facetime...

                                 Zyiaaa 🥰

" Fuck." She cursed herself, realizing she never told her friends any of the events that happened. Not even her pregnancy.

3/3 💕

I love y'all ... ❤️❤️❤️

Nijah ❤️
Uh, love you too friend

Zyiaaa 🥰
I love you more friend 💕💕

and you seen me call you bitch! 😒

Mercedes locked her phone focusing on the road, not knowing where she was going she would just drive til she couldn't anymore.

" Here's to new beginnings." She said to herself.

_____________

awwww poor Cedessss 🥺🥺

ANYWAYSSSS, i need y'all to pick

A, B, or C 😏

Caught Up On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara