6

"Let him go you bastard!!" Jaemin flew up, flip and punch Jeno on the cheek with his leg.

"What th-" Jeno had been awestruck at the beauty,he gulped at Jaemin as the boy dragged little sniffling boy away from the bully.

Donghyuck had a soft smile as he did his splits and stretching, he had never been so attracted towards anyone before. He knew he liked its since he was young and it wasn't a big deal for his mother but this was the first time he wanted to be in love.

"Mrs Park? Tell me about your son." Donghyuck blushed shyly, he had always been a curious bean.

"He's such a sweetheart, with tiny teeth and seagull eyebrows. Average height like me not like his father though but he's got his father's gifts when it comes to playing the guitar and rapping." Baekhyun smiled nostalgically at the memories that his son had left behind.

"I-I met this guy........" Started off Donghyuck, "I....." He didn't know how to explain.

"If he makes you feel secure then go for it. I watched you grow up and you were a bubbly baby when you were young. If he brings that little Pudu out then he's the one." Baekhyun smiled, he was older and was more mature. The beauty nodded with a dark blush.

Mark growled in pain, he had burnt his arm when trying to change a tire on his bike, he wasn't on his greatest moods. The wound was raw and oozy it made him feverish but he still made it to school. Lucas had insisted in running to the pharmacy but the lion only snarled.

"You are hurt!" A voice gasped grabbing Marks arm.

"Fuck off!!" He growled but softened when he found Donghyuck fussing about as he applied ointment on the burn, he had so much of medicines in his bag.

"You are body is hot." The brunette pouted.

"I'm hot." Winked Mark, he checked the boy out, blue short shorts, and a yellow loose t shirt.

"Idiot. You are hurt and you have the nerve to flirt with me?" Donghyuck clicked his tongue at the handsome boy before him.

"Let's go to the hospital together then." The older boy dragged the brunette away from the school compound.

Haechan hesitated to get on the bike, he bit his lips and bounced with an uneasy feeling, nevertheless he got on as Mark wrapped his arms around his waist and zoomed off down the road. It felt crazy to go so fast, to be able to feel the wind blow through your face.

"He'll have to go through surgery. It would only last a few hours." The doctor mumbled crossing of certain spots on his form.

"Mark I'm afraid." Donghyuck shook his head in fear but still the older boy made the doctor do the surgery.

Mark paid the money he had saved up to go back home, yet a part of him didn't want this innocent broken child to suffer. His arm had been bandaged and he waited for the doctor to tell him everything was alright.

"He's perfectly alright. Just make sure he doesn't use his ankle for atleast a week or two." Informed the doctor once Mark was called inside the hospital room.

Haechan sat with a yellow dress, that opened at the back, he fiddled with his fingers and pouted, but smiled when Mark came in and sat next to him. They smiled, melting into a hug, a hug that was capable of fixing each other, yet they were that close.

"Thank you scar." Haechan sniffled, his stubby arms running over fresh bruises.

"Why do I care for you?" Mumbled Mark, the younger only bit his lips shyly.

"I need to go home. I need to change Ahhh!!" Donghyuck tried to get off but stood on his injured foot.

"I'll help you change........if that's okay." Asked the dark haired boy. The brunette blushed, nodding.

When Mark pulled off the dress, his ears turned red with embarrassment, he saw the boy naked with just a tiny blue boxer to cover what should be covered. He wrapped an arm around the bare tummy so they could pull the blue short up, he zipped the fabric and buckled it, on went the shirt, the younger was ready to leave.

"Why did you pay so much for the surgery?" The younger whispered, his lips trembled.

"I don't know, I didn't want you to be in pain." Mark whispered.

One thing was certain, they blurted out anything they felt, there was nothing to hide, Haechan bounced so Mark would catch him, he straddled the older boy, his stubby fingers cupped his thin cheeks.

"I want you to kiss me." He whispered.

"But we just met." Mark smiled softly with care laced on his eyes.

"I'll leave for Russia by fall." Donghyuck sniffled.

"Why?" It worried Marks usually still heart.

"Scholarship......I won't return for five years." The younger trembled.

"No.........That hurts sweetheart." Frowned the black haired boy.

"I know..........We need to hurry. My mother is coming to pick me today." Donghyuck hid his face in Marks neck as they left the hospital and went back to school.

The practice room was empty, Mark watched how Donghyuck moved, though he was sick he made you his body stayed flexible, he had to pretend he was okay so his mother wouldn't worry or be mad. His eyes grew big with fear when he heard Tens car horn.

"Will you come see me tonight?" Haechan fell into Marks arms loosing his balance.

"Yes if that's what you want?" Mark smiled.

"Are you playing with me? Maybe a dare that you had bet?" Haechan grabbed his bag, wore his shoes.

"Do you think I was lying all this while?" Mark pulled him by the waist.

"Be at the WayV Resonance mansion at 12 past 10, my balcony is on the N wing. If I'm not in my room I'll be at the practice room." Haechan kissed Marks cheek and ran outside before his mother really came looking for him.