chapter 1 I Erotic

Mulai dari awal

I closed my eyes as her touch was giving me a weird chills yet the ones
I would be dying to get from her. Soon I felt that featherly delicious touch replaced with a heavy weight down on my crotch.

I opened my eyes just to spot the feminine figure straddling me and sitting on my crotch, giving me a hard-time already.

"oh my god.. baby.. " A pleasured whimper left my soul as she moved forth to lean forward towards me. I felt myself getting rubbed against her causing an overwhelming emotion inside of me as it forced me to grip the sheets. I don't care, I'm liking this. I don't care what might happen tonight.

But still this, at this point, she didn't stop but leaned forward and placed a kiss on my Adam's apple, slightly taking it between her lips and licking my skin there which I didn't feel coming. "uhh..." A clear loud groan left my lips as I felt the side effects of her tounge doing wonders on my skin. I quickly covered my mouth with my left hand and took a look on the door. I just hope no one heard me.

An other kiss landed on jawline as I closed my eyes and held her waist, drowning into the pleasure again.
The girl sitting above me was someone I never expected to be this bold as all she used to do was to get shy whenever I or any other boy was around her. But this sight will definitely change my perspectives towards this supposed to be shy girl who isn't shy at all.

I gulped down hard when my eyes went up to her body as she leaned down on my body putting her both hands on my chest and her chin on her hands, I could feel her soft cuves pressed against my hard chest. My mouth when dry and eyes slightly wide and when I felt her soft curves, her cleavage against my chest, her belly against mine, her sensitive area against my crotch as she was now giving me an unbearable time making it hard for me to breathe properly.

"I- why are you doing this, Y/N?" I swallowed down the non-existent saliva but couldn't speak up without gulping after each word. She didn't emit any sound at my question but moved forward on me and pecked my neck. "Don't you always dream about this in a wet manner? Where I am all submissive to you? Where you do anything you want with me?"
I couldn't believe what she was saying. With that innocent face, a blue and a purple coloured eyes, a
girly yet cute voice but talking about really dirty things. This bring an unexpected pleasure in my veins as her dirty talks and the pressure she was exerting on my crotch really turned me on to the level I felt like hitting my climax already.

She connected her luscious lips with my now bare chest as my shirt wasn't in contact with my body anymore. I don't remember taking it off though.
She climbed down on my legs as her
breast brushed against my hardness in a subtle manner. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth as a sexual sound escaped my lips. "Aahh..Y/N.." This little touch brought a kind of stimulation to me that I nearly orgasm. The heat I was feeling down there was so pleasurable that I wanted to ask her to do it again but couldn't bring myself to say it right on her face without being embarrassed. I opened my eyes as I didn't felt any movement after that but as I looked at her the sight in front left me breathless. Her gaze straight penetrating me and I could feel my own stare intensifies.

I stare back at her with the same amount of lust or even higher, now when I am sexually excited my eyes penetrated her round curves, her bedroom eyes.

Her lips landed on my lower abdomen, provoking me to hyperventilate, sweating by the sexual tension already. I whimpered and she looked at me again. "Do you like it?" I didn't hesitated anymore and nodded my head desperately, wanting her to continue with the kissing so bad.

She leaned in again as her cleavage now in direct contact with my visible bulge. "Do you want more? Do you want me to give it to you?" By this question I couldn't be anymore excited as it was exactly what I wanted to hear. "Y-yeah baby... I do."
I couldn't help but let out every breath with a moan as she leaned more down, my erection rubbed against her cleavage.