Younghoon warmly pulled her into his embrace. "I'll drive often and meet you okay?" He said as he stroked her head.

"Even your job is near your hometown..." She sobbed as she snuggled on his chest.

"I'm sorry..." Younghoon apologized for getting a job near his home.

Jihyun knew it was not his fault to begin with. She doesn't even need his apology. She felt even terrible when he apologized. "It's my fault for getting used to it. Why are you apologizing...." Her words muffled.

Younghoon understood where she was coming from. He did not even want to blame anyone for it. He just does not want her to feel so upset. "I'll make sure to find time for you, sweetheart." He planted a kiss on her forehead.

She hummed in response as she continued to snuggle. "I'll do the same."

"I think you gotta look up."

"Why?"

"I don't think you would want to miss this."

With that, she looked up and followed her boyfriend's eyes. Standing still, Haknyeon was there cringing at the skinship. But he was not alone.

"J-jane?" Jihyun's voice cracked from her crying.

Haknyeon cleared his throat, finally noticed that he was with Jane the whole time.

"Hey, it's been quite some time." Jane smiled.

"Ah, yes." Jihyun awkwardly returned a smile as she eyed her bestfriend with her 'since-when-?' look.

"We went to have dinner and that's it." Haknyeon explained her inaudible question.

Jihyun then pointed at her bestfriend. "Then why are you here? Shouldn't you be sending her home?"

Younghoon stifled a laugh as he was reminded of their past. "Did you actually forget that you wanted to walk me home the day we got together?" He nudged Jihyun's side.

Jihyun shot him a death glare, embarrassed of herself. "Oppa."

Younghoon bit his lips in suppressing his laughter then motioned her to continue conversing with her bestfriend.

"She lives the block behind us." Haknyeon said.

"Oh." Jihyun pursed her lips firmly. "Lucky." She scrunched her nose in envy.

Younghoon spotted that and quickly wrapped his arm around her shoulders, giving a light squeeze on her shoulder in comforting her.

"Hyung, when are you moving out?" Haknyeon questioned, oblivious to Jihyun's jealousy.

"Tomorrow." Younghoon answered with Jihyun nodded by his side. "Are you coming with us?" He continued.

"Your brothers too?" Haknyeon asked Jihyun.

"Yeah." Jihyun replied.

"Are your brothers really that free to tag along?" Younghoon questioned his own girlfriend.

Jihyun shrugged in return. "It was Jaehyun oppa idea."

"Why is it always him?" Haknyeon raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "Ah anyways, it's pretty late. I gotta send her back. I'll let you guys know if I'm coming along!"

Haknyeon then left to walk Jane back home while Jihyun and Younghoon remained in their spots without uttering a single word. Younghoon slowly reached out for her hands and raised it to his chest level.

"Don't blame yourself. We just need to adjust and things will be alright, okay?" He convinced her.

"I know. I'm sorry for being immature." She slightly pouted.

Younghoon lightly chuckled. "Silly, how is that immature?" And he pulled her back into his embrace. "I love you so much."

Hugging his waist tight, Jihyun's lips twitched upwards. "I love you too, my prince charming."

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫