🥪16🥪

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Why are you here so early? Did you even sleep?" Jaehyun nagged with one hand rubbing his eyes while the other hand held on to the front door.

Haknyeon sheepishly smiled as he walked in. "Aye hyung, why are you acting as if you don't know me~"

Jaehyun playfully scoffed. "Sangyeonie hyung is still cooking. Help me wake Juyeon up instead."

Haknyeon nodded. "I'll just sleep with him then." He cheekily replied and skipped his way to Juyeon's room before Jaehyun could say anything.

Jaehyun sighed, so done with Haknyeon. Taking small steps, he went to the kitchen. "Hyung, need anything? Like attention?"

Sangyeon literally judged his own brother with his boring eyes. "This joke only works for Juyeonie."

Jaehyun mocked the way Sangyeon said and quickly ran for his life.

"Geez." Sangyeon clicked his tongue and continued with his cooking. Awhile later, he could see shadow from the back and just rolled his eyes. "Quit playing, Jaehyun."

"Uhm..."

Eyes widened, Sangyeon looked back and met his little sister whom he had been missing so much. "Oh my, Jihyun!"

She awkwardly scratched her head. "Hello, oppa."

"Come here." Sangyeon motioned her to come closer. "Ackkk!"

She scurried to his side and turned off the gas. Sangyeon was frying chicken and the oil splashed onto his arm. She then helped him wash his arm with her knitted eyebrows.

The pain was immediately forgotten when Sangyeon watched his little sister being concerned over his small injuries.

Jihyun then cleared her throat as she noticed his stare. "I'll take over."

He softly chuckled and cupped her face. Lowering his body, he matched her eye level with his crescent eyes. "No." He then straightened back his body then ruffled her hair.

She huffed. "I'm not a baby."

"MY BABY JIHYUUUUUUN!" Jaehyun screamed the moment he came back to the kitchen to actually disturb Sangyeon but noticed her presence.

Sangyeon suppressed his laughter when he saw the look on Jihyun. He then chinned her to turn behind.

She was so close to rolling her eyes at Jaehyun but he threw himself and embraced her very tight. "I'm SORRY! We are sorry! Please please please forgive us!" Jaehyun wailed as he snuggled closer on her neck.

She snorted a laugh instead. "Are you sure you're my oppa?" She teased as she patted his wide back.

Jaehyun pulled back with his sulking pout. His loudness woke the sleeping boyz and they were utterly shocked to see Jihyun right in front of their eyes.

She smiled sweetly. "Good morning."

Haknyeon dashed and gave her a quick hug followed by Juyeon.

"Juyeon, come and help me. The rest wait in the living room." Sangyeon ordered.

Juyeon scooted closer to where Sangyeon was. "I just woke up and you already want my attention?"

Sangyeon shook his head in reply. "Need not want. Cut this for me."

Juyeon chuckled. "Sure sure."

Meanwhile, Jaehyun laid his head on top of Jihyun with Haknyeon sitting right beside her. "Oppa, I'm sorry for being immature." She said as she twirled Jaehyun's hair.

"What are you talking about? We are the one who are sorry, why are you apologizing?" Jaehyun reached out both of his arms and squished her cheeks.

"Eigoo, stop squishing my cheeks." She slapped his hands away.

Haknyeon suddenly laughed. "To think that hyung and Younghoon sunbae are of the same age... I-" He wiped away his non-existence tears.

"Yah, you betrayer." Jihyun called out and got Haknyeon shushed. "How dare you cooperate with my brothers??" She playfully strangled Haknyeon.

"H-Hey at least I didn't expose your sunbae!" Haknyeon argued while laughing.

"Our." She corrected him.

"Yeah yeah, soon yours." Jaehyun butted in.

Jihyun lightly punch on her playful brother's shoulder.

"Let's invite him for dinner tonight. Or wait no, we should go out!" Jaehyun suggested, unbothered with her punch.

"Buffet buffet buffet!" Haknyeon began chanting, earning glares from the older one.

"He already has plans with his family today." Jihyun replied.

"Omo!" Haknyeon clasped his hands with his cheeky smile. "You already know his daily schedule??" He wiggled his eyebrows.

Jihyun frowned, clicking her tongue. "Weren't you guys the one that invited him yesterday?"

Haknyeon stuck out his tongue in return and just nice, they were called by Sangyeon to dine in.

Together with Jihyun's presence, they began their day with a light happy atmosphere. After all, Jihyun can't stay mad at her brothers and bestfriend for long. She knew how much they love and care for her. And vice versa, she insisted to help them out with the task she gave them.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Younghoon was in deep slumber when he felt someone shaking on him. He groaned in annoyance and pulled the blanket up to his face.

Well that someone is none other than his bestfriend of course. "Younghoon~" Jacob sang with his soft voice.

"Let me sleep more..." Younghoon mumbled with his closed eyes, shifting his body to face the other side.

The angel Jacob decided to slap Younghoon's butt. "Your parents are waiting outside!" He scolded.

Hearing that, Younghoon bolted up from his bed. "What time is it??!?" He freaked out as he scrambled for his phone.

"3pm." Jacob said as he tidied Younghoon's bed.

A small smile crept upon his face when he had his phone on his grasp.

"Yah!" Jacob snapped.

"Aish!" Younghoon cursed then ran to his bathroom.

Jacob went to fold Younghoon's blanket. "Too focused on his crush to remember his plan with his parents." Jacob clicked his tongue while shaking his head.

After a long day with his crush, Younghoon could finally sleep in peace but in the end he overslept. Welp, at least he woke up with her morning text.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫