"Oppa!" She stepped forward and began chasing her own brother who was messing with her.

"Mom, dad!" Younghoon called out his parents from the crowd that stopped the Lee siblings' movements.

Jihyun smiled warmly as she greeted her boyfriend's parents. She has already met them a couple of times and thank god they are very friendly and welcoming.

However, it was her brothers' first time meeting them. Her brothers suddenly became so tame that almost make her burst out laughing when she saw their expressions.

Jaehyun then helped to take photos for Younghoon and his parents. After which, Younghoon had to take his leave with his parents. Jihyun was actually offered to dine together but she chose not to.

Jaehyun rubbed his nape as he watched his sister waving at her boyfriend. He felt bad towards his own sister since she decided to dine with her brothers.

Jaehyun wrapped his arms around Jihyun's shoulder. "I'm buying food today. Choose your menu, sista!" He proudly said, in an attempt to cheer her up, but she was not in a bad mood at all.

Jihyun chuckled. "I'm okay~ It's family day." She knew the meaning behind Jaehyun's words.

"I mean, well, okay." Jaehyun spurted out random words with his sheepish smile.

"So where are we eating again?" Haknyeon butted in.

Jaehyun was so close to rolling his eyes. "Since when did we start adopting you?"

"Since Jihyun's spy mission?" Haknyeon dared to bring back the bad memories.

Jihyun giggled instead as she walked to his side. "There is no more mission for you, right?" She lifted her eyebrows.

Haknyeon let out his awkward laugh as his eyes wandered to her brothers. "Of course there isn't!" He waved in denial.

"Alright let's get going, I'm already hungry." Juyeon changed the topic and began walking with his brothers.

Haknyeon and Jihyun followed suit from the back but Jihyun abruptly paused in her tracks. "Is that her??"

"Omg..." Haknyeon was stunned.

Jihyun then slapped his back. "Go and talk to her!!" She pushed him without hesitation.

Haknyeon unconsciously brought himself to the girl he used to have a big crush on, or probably still does like her since his heart was beating hard again.

Jihyun observed the engagement between the twos as she followed her brothers' footsteps who had no idea what was going on behind them.

Awhile later, Haknyeon came back with a small grin.

"You got her number didn't you?" Jihyun teased.

Haknyeon placed his finger on his lips. "You don't have to expose me just like that." He hissed.

She was being playful but deep inside she was happy towards the achievement her bestfriend had gotten. I'm sure my wingman will be a good boyfriend. Jihyun prayed for his success in a relationship just like hers.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

That night, Jihyun met up with Younghoon and was strolling in their neighbourhood.

"One more round." Jihyun pleaded for the nth time.

Younghoon stopped walking and Jihyun followed suit. "Jihyun-ah."

Jihyun looked down at her feet as she was getting emotional. Younghoon was going back to his hometown since he had already graduated from school. She was so attached to him for the past 2 years that she kind of forgot he only stayed there cause of school.