listen to me Pt.2

(Smut)

Jamie POV

"How do I know you're not lying or tricking me"

I felt Billie's hand go to my chin making me look up at her. I stared into her beautiful ocean eyes as they moved down to my lips and back to my eyes. She stared at them while leaning in, I looked at her lips as she licked them now being so close our nose were touching. she leaned in closer filling the gap between us with a passionate kiss.

She grabbed my waist bringing me closer, and I moved my hands to the back of her neck deepening the kiss. She licked my lips asking for entrance the I granted.

Her tongue explored my mouth for a while before she pulled away our foreheads still touching. She was catching her breath after our little make out, "Was that enough proof for you" I looked up at her and smiled.

"No" she looked at me with a confused look which quickly turned into a smirk. As a stared into her eyes they turned into a darker shade of blue, I also saw lust grow into them. She leaned to my ear and said, "I know what with make you believe me mamas" She tugged my ear with her teeth and pushed me on the bed. I don't know why in scared either it's because it's my first time or because she looks scary in the sexiest way possible walking towards me. She took off her shirt and through it aimlessly.

She climbed on top of me and said in a raspy voice, "This is going to be the best first time of your life". Kissed me moving down to my collarbone onto my neck leaving love marks everywhere.

She reached my sweet spot making me moan a little. I felt Billie smirk against my skin and continue to suck and nibble on that area forming a big dark mark. She tugged the bottom of my shirt and I sat up so then she can take it off of me.

When the shirt was removed she threw it somewhere in the room. I laid back down as she continued to kiss lower and lower down my body. She came back up to my chest and took off my bra.

She sucked on my fight nipple massaging the other one. She switched sucking harder and massaging the other one rougher. She kissed down my stomach reaching my sweats. She looked up at me asking for permission and I just nodded and she pulled them off of me.

She started to rubbed my clit through my underwear, "Billie..." I said in a breathy moan.

"You're so wet for daddy" she said before taking my underwear off. She brought her head down to my heat and made a bold stripe on my pussy, "Oh my g-" I got interrupted by Billie sticking her tongue into my entrance and rubbing my clit quickly.

"Bill-Oh my- FUCK" It felt so good I didn't want her to stop. She replaced her tongue with her fingers and came up to kiss me. She pulled away and smirked as I moaned louder and she went faster. "BILLIE!"

She was going in a inhuman speed and I felt a knot form in my stomach, a few more times and I was pushed over the edge. "Billie , I'm gonna cum"

"Cum for me mamas" I released on her fingers and tried catching my breath. She licked my juices off her fingers and whisper to me, "you making me so hard baby girl" Is my hearing ok? Or did she just say that she's hard? She off the bed and took off her shorts but before she could take off her boxers I said, "Billie are you telling me that you have a dick?" She nodded her head and bit her lip. I stared at her as she took off her boxers....and holy fuck that thing is huge. My mouth and eyes were wide open.

She walked over to me and grabbed my jaw gently, but kissed me roughly. She got back on top of me and pinned my arms above my head.

She stuck her tongue down my throat making me moan into the kiss. This really turned me on. She kissed down my body again making every mark darker than before. Every touch she gave me made me more eager for her.

she made it to my vagina and kept licking and rubbing it, "D-Daddy, ple-ease" She rubbed faster saying, "Please what?"

"Please fuck me daddy" and with that she sat up and spread my legs as far as they could go and positioned herself. She put in the tip and slowly went in and out , adding more and more of her member each time. By the time she was all the way in I was a moaning mess.

"FUCK DADDY....FUCK ME HARDER" I said in between moans. As I was enjoining my time in heaven I heard the front door open, as well as Riley yelling random shit and Amy telling her to be quiet. I looked at Billie and she looked confused as she slowed down, "Who's here". I hate Riley right now.

"It's just my roommate and her cousin j-just keep going...please" She started picking up her paste, slowly going faster and going harder than before, 'FUCK BI-DADDY IM SO CLOSE" She put my legs up on her shoulders allowing her to go in deeper.

"YES RIGHT THERE, PLEASE....DON'T S-STOP" Billie leaned down and put her head in the crook of neck. "J-Jamie, can I cum inside you" she whispered in my ear, "Mhm" I said. She is so lucky tonight was a party night. I'm always on birth control when I go to a party because you never know. All I could hear were our moans, our bodies slapping together, and the headboard slamming against the wall. All I could feel was Billie slamming into me by the second and her sweaty body sliding on mine as she did so.

"BILLIE IN CUMMING" I said as I continued to scratch her back causing scars to appear. "Me too" She thrusted into me a few more times before we both came at the same tine. She pulled out and laid down next to me, "sorry" I said as she spooned me.

"why are you saying sorry baby" I got comfortable and said, "your back" She chuckled and told me not to worry about it. As I started to drift off Billie asked, "Jamie..?"

"yeah bil"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I turned around to face her and said, "Of course I will" She stared at me and smiled her cute little dimples making my heart skip a beat like they always do. I cuddled into her embrace getting sleepy. As she played with my hair I drifted to sleep.

..---..---..---..---..---..---..---..---..---..

Sorry it's so long (That's what she said) XD

So Imma start using the name Jamie in most of these stories, maybe all of them. I just really like the name. Also I don't know about this story. I mean it's good but not good enough.

But anyway BYEEEE!