"Does my little sister still have a crush on Reggie?"

"Can I go or not?" Peyton laughed, looking at herself on the mirror before leaving the dress on the bed.

"Sure, why not? We'll go to the park, then the rehearsal, then come here and get ready for the party. What do you think?"

"Seems perfect to me, although pick me up after the beach trip. I don't want to third wheel you guys."

"You can't be a third wheel if there isn't two other wheels to third..." Ella looked at her confused. "I didn't understand myself. I'll go shower, you go talk to Luke."

Ella nodded before running downstairs, noticing Luke looking at the pictures above the fireplace, holding the photograph of him and Peyton on junior prom. It was three months ago and he completely forgot they went together. Well, not completely, he just tried to forget the fact that he went with her because her date bailed on her a week before. He really wanted to be Peyton's first choice, but he wasn't.

And it was no one's surprise that he didn't ask anyone to the prom, as kinda he was waiting for Peyton to change her mind.

"Hey you." Luke jumped as he heard Ella's voice. He quickly left the photo again on the shelf, turning around to look at her. "What are you looking at?"

"Just some pictures. Why isn't this picture in her room? I mean... all the rest are... family pictures."

"Well, you are part of the family, you doofus," she said as she walked towards him. "Besides, she has a thousand pictures of you up in her room. She figured that this one would look better here."

"Noted," he whispered.

"So, I will be joining you guys on your crazy Saturday. You guys go to the beach and then pick me up on your way to Alex's. I kinda want to see you guys rehearse, see if you still suck."

"Aw... does little Cinderella still have a crush on Reggie?"

"You guys really look like you just got out from a John Hughes movie." Luke laughed, both walking towards the kitchen. "Just wanted to see you guys rehearse! What's the big deal?"

"You just say we suck," claimed Luke between laughs, grabbing a Coke from the fridge and smiling at her. "You like Reggie."

"And you like Peyton."

"God, you too? I don't like Peyton, for your information. She's my best friend."

"Please, you don't trick anyone. You guys are like... Alex and Rosie or... Bonnie and Clyde!"

"Alex and Rosie were idiots and Bonnie and Clyde were fugitives... they killed like 13 people!"

"Yeah, but they were inseparable." Luke rolled his eyes, drinking from his soda. "You know what I should do?"

"Shut up and leave Luke alone?" He offered and she shook her head.

"I should play matchmaker." Luke raised his eyebrows.

"What?"

"I would be your Doctor Strangelove!"