"Just for a little bit," she repeated in a whisper as she felt him accommodate himself on the bed next to her.

She could feel him staring at her, but she didn't say anything nor she opened her eyes. She just laid next to him, trying to sleep again.

But Luke was a really terrible sleeper. A really terrible one. And you may wonder... how can you possibly be a terrible sleeper? Well... like Luke was.

As he tries to sleep, Luke tend to move a lot, kick, groan, and change the pillow side in order to finally feel accommodated enough on the bed. Then, he proceeds to talk to himself.

And Peyton wasn't up for that.

"Ok, that's it, I'm up," she said as soon as she felt the first kick on her leg, standing up from the bed towards her closet. He opened his eyes, turning around and looking at her. "You should start sleeping like a normal person."

Luke quickly stood up, walking towards her and standing behind Peyton, extending his arm and reaching a blue dress hanging in the closet, then giving it to her.

"You look good in blue," he whispered, making her turn around and look at him. "I'll go make some coffee. Meet you downstairs?"

"Sure," he smiled at her before walking towards the door.

But the door hit his face when Ella opened it brutally.

"Ouch!" He exclaimed, making Ella turn around quickly.

"What are you doing in my sister's bedroom? How did you get in? I didn't open the door."

"Window!?" He exclaimed as he placed his hand on his chin. "You hit me with the door."

"That's what you get for breaking into the house."

"Am I being punk'd or something? Is this when Ashton Kutcher appears? I didn't break into your house, Cinderella, I come here everyday. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be downstairs making coffee. I really do have the life of Riley..."

As Luke walked downstairs, Ella closed the door of Peyton's room, looking at the girl as she stared at herself in the mirror.

"Does he know that none of us understand his pop culture references?" Peyton laughed.

"His parents own a lot of VHSs with old tv shows and movies. I've seen some with him and boy do I tell you I've seen a lot, but he has seen more and more than once." Peyton proceeded to look at herself in the mirror. "Do I look good in blue?"

"Yeah, sure, whatever. Where are you guys going today?"

"Uhm, right now we are going to the beach, then I'm gonna watch the guys' rehearsal and later we are going to some parties above the beach in Malibu."

"Can I go?"

"Don't you have to study? Latin American Literature? Your finals?"

"I've been studying all summer. I deserve a break. Besides, I kinda want to see the band."

Peyton opened slowly her mouth, making Ella roll her eyes.