Hobbit eating contest!

"Alright so here we go today in our apple pie eating contest!" Gaffer shouts.

The audience and crowds of Hobbits cheers.

"So without further a do let's bring out today's eaters!"

The first to walk through is Samwise Gamgee. He tried not to eat anything all day (that idea kinda failed since he just couldn't resist seconds breakfast) so he would be ready for this.

Rosie in the audience cheered for him and earns a smile as a blush from Sam which made some of the crowds go "Awwwwwwwwww"

Next out was Pippin. He walked through; trying to look mighty by tending his arms up to show as much muscle as possible, although it was an eating contest so why would he need to have big muscles for that who knows.

There came Merry. He walked on, and he looked very excited and confident. And a little nervous too, of course. He had a big grin on his face.

Then Maisy came through, smiling and liking quite nervous. But when she saw the apple pies stacked on the table, her eyes widened.

Then Frodo came on, but he wouldn't be eating since he knew he wouldn't be able to win at all. So him and Bilbo came to cheer Maisy on.

"3, 2, 1 and go!"

Everyone started eating. Shoving pies into their mouths, eating and eating as if their lives depended on it.

Many people gasped as the sight of seeing them so eager and careless; no matter how much mess they made they kept on going and doing whatever it took to get those pies into their mouths and down their throats.

After about five minutes, Merry stopped. He raised his hands in defeat and laughed. Then he loaded his left over pies onto Sam, Maisy and Pippin's tables.

So they eat and eat and eat some more but then Sam ran out of apple pies and he said he was done. But then a stack of potato pies were loaded in front of him. And Sam can't resist his lovely taters.

So he ate them. After he finished them he really had to give up and he was sick behind a tree.

Then it was left to Maisy and Pippin.

"Come on! Let's see who can do this!"

"Just one more pie, come on!"

"You can do this!"

"Keep going"

"Your nearly finished don't stop now!"

Maisy gave in. All those pies had put a lot of weight on her and she needed the toilet. And she felt sick.

She stepped away from the table in defeat and ran over to where Sam was. Seeing Sam being sick made Maisy sick too.

"Peregrine Took wins!" The crowd cheered.

Pippin smirked at everyone and also joined Maisy and Sam in throwing up. Frodo and Merry went to pat their backs and made sure they were okay.

What a chaotic eating contest in The Shire.