"What do you want?" I ask them.

They walk towards me, until they're visible for me to see. It was a guy in about his teens with brown hair, sideburns, finger-less gloves, spiked boots, and a sleeveless tank top with spikes coming out of it.

"Your name is (Y/N) (L/N) right?"

"Yeah but how do you know about me?"

"My name is Jinko Kasayami, I heard you're with the League, you must be an elite villain if you're with them. However, I really don't think you deserve to be in the League."

"And what makes you say that?"

"I've been on the run for years from the police and not once has the League offered me a spot. But you, they see you one time and they think you're incredible. It's ridiculous, to be honest you're one of the weakest villains ever. I've killed more people than you, my quirk is better than your puny one and I'm 10 times stronger than you."

This guy is just all bark no bite. Is he that jealous?

"Look I only came here to ask you if you wanted to join the League, so are you in or not?"

"Forget it! I'm not gonna be teammates with some guy like you! You really piss me off! But how about a deal instead?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"If I beat you in a fight, I get your spot in the League, deal?"

"And if I win?"

"I'll admit that you're stronger than me."

I thought about it, am I really gonna fight this guy? I mean I could just walk away and be done with it but I wasn't one to back down from a challenge.

"So? Are we fighting or not bud?"

*Sigh* I pulled my sword out. "Fine, but I'm warning you I won't hold back."

He grins. "Also, there's only one rule, killing allowed!"

What?!? Spikes then shot out of his body coming fast at me so I teleported away. I reappeared and slashed at him but the spikes that missed came back and impaled me from behind and made me fall to my knees.

"The hell?!?" I said grunting in pain.

"Come on don't tell me you're done already?"

He held his hand up and a spike shot out. It almost hit me between the eyes but I teleported away and got back to my original spot. I slowly stood up and pulled one of the spikes out of my back. I had to figure out what this guy's quirk was and fast.

"Don't just stand there you moron!" He said before more spikes came out of his hand.

I teleport and try to attack him from above but the same thing happens and the spikes impale my side, making me fall to the ground.

"Ready to give up?" He taunts.

I tore my mask off as blood came out of my mouth.

"N-no....I'm....not.....done yet" I say slowly getting up.

"What are you going to do? You're hopeless, are you really gonna keep fighting? I thought you would've put up more of a fight but I guess I was wrong."

I slowly pulled the spikes out of me and I threw my torn hoodie and shirt off leaving me bare-chested.

"You think I'm gonna quit now? Well you're mistaken."

"Heh so be it."

I teleported again and swung my sword at him.

"Same old tricks."

But this time, I teleport again and attack him from behind, landing a hit.

"What the?"