As the wedding date draws closer, there are many that wonder what and if royal titles will be granted to the royal couple. As Prince Harry is third in line, he could potentially be pushed back to fourth in line if and when his older brother becomes a father with wife Kate Middleton (cousin of Amelia Middleton). Prince William and Kate Middleton became the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge upon their wedding date, and a potential royal title that Amelia and Prince Harry could get on theirs may just be the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.

So congratulations again for choosing the date of the royal wedding Amelia Middleton and Prince Harry, no doubt thousands will watch either live or in real life. We can't wait for next year as we have a big event coming up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amelia sighed, she knew the media and publishing companys would talk about the new royal wedding date until the actual date occured. This still didn't surprise her though that they'd be reeling to hear about it.

"No doubt it'll be talked about today." Amelia spoke, giving the paper back to Kate. She rolled it up before hitting William with it in the arm, Amelia's mouth dropped at the sight.

"That was uncalled for." Will spoke, rubbing his arm, looking at his wife in confusion.

"Sorry, pregnancy hormones." Kate answered, Amelia pursed her lips, trying to stop the giggles from coming out of her mouth at her best friend and cousin. They honestly had such a childish relationship behind doors that it made it so cute to be one of the people that could actually witniss it with their permission.

"What's with this gathering in my bedroom?" Harry asked as he walked into the room, seeing the look his fiancé had in her eyes and face as he looked between his brother and sister-in-law.

"We were just showing Mia something." Will said before taking the rolled up paper from his wife's hands, giving her a joking glare before handing it to his brother. He read through the paper as his fiancé finished with her heels and standing up. Kate brushed a piece of hair from her cousin's face and Amelia smiled at her in response. Harry finished reading and closed the paper before putting it back on his bed.

"Why did you have it rolled up?" He asked, looking at Kate. She made a little face before answering

"I hit Will with it." She answered, Harry nodded, not questioning it. Blaming it in his head for her pregnancy hormones.

"Fair enough." Harry answered, that's when he turned to face his fiancé.

"They're ready for us if you are." He spoke, she nodded. The meeting was going to be held in the pair's living room. Kate and Will were going to go back to their own apartment down the hall and watch it on their tv. As Harry and Amelia hadn't been present for theirs they were watching it there out of respect.

"Well, good luck, don't stress about the answers, there's less pressure on you two this time as you're the second royal couple to get married in two years time and not the first royal couple. Just answer each question how you'd answer them talking to us, and look at each other if you can." Will spoke

"Okay, thanks for the advice brother, I'm sure it'll help us through." Harry spoke, giving his brother that boyish hand shake they always had since college. Amelia looked at Kate who smiled at her cousin