When Someone Tries to Make a Refrence of your Fav Song and your like "No, stop."

|Chapter 2|

After school was over, Grace, Isaac, and I walked home. Apparently Grace lives right next to my house, and Isaac is a couple houses away and across the street.

"Aloha Ladies." Isaac chuckled then jogged across the street and to his house, I giggled and Grace laughed. We walked for another minute then went to Hailey and I's house, Grace is coming over for homework. I unlocked the door. "HAILEY I'M HOME!!!!" I screamed, even though she was just sitting on the couch playing Minecraft. She jumped and looked at me, then looked to Grace.

"This is my friend Grace, we'll be upstairs doing homework." I chuckled, she nodded and went back to her game.

I rolled my eyes playfully then went in the kitchen real quick to get the biggest bag of cheetos we had then went up to my room with Grace, she loves my room, just by the expression on her face I can tell. We got started on homework, the evilest thing ever created. I turned on my iPod and put on some 5SOS music. Disconnected came on and we both sang along while doing our History homework. 

•°•°•Time Skip•°•°•

After we finished homework we just hung out for a while, sense it was only 3:45 anyway. We played Call of Duty, watched some VT, ate cheetos, listened to music, and had a nerf gun war!

After about a couple hours Grace went home and I went downstairs to hang out with Hailey.

"Hey what ya doing?" I asked but she ran up to me crying. "OMFG WHAT HAPPENED?!" I yelled. "There's no more nutella!!!!!!" She cried and I facepalmed. I gave her the keys to the car, "then go get some." I laughed. "Fine." She grumbled then went to the store.

I laughed and went back up to my room, cleaned up the mess me and Grace had made, and then sat on my bed with my phone.

I went to my music playlist and put "Hanging Tree" from the Hunger Games—Mockingjay Part 1—and sang along. So there's another thing about me for you to know, I love the Hunger Games. I'm serious, I have every single book.

After Hailey had came back we watched The Walking Dead for a while until it was almost midnight, then I headed off to bed. I changed into my blue and white 'GEEK' long sleeved shirt, some purple plaid bottoms, and put my hair up. Then I crawled into bed and fell asleep to "I am the Doctor" on repeat playing on my iPod.

****

I woke up to my alarm clock, Break the Rules by Charlie XCX came on and I got up and put my glasses on. I dragged myself over to the bathroom and let my long dirty blonde hair down, it was somewhat wavy today. I then brushed my teeth—not needing to brush my hair—then went to my closet. I wore my "I left my Heart in Narnia" long sleeved gray shirt, tiger galaxy leggings, a blue headwrap bow, and put my hair in a fishtail braid.

I went downstairs with my shoulder bag and slipped on my teal vans. I ate a chocolate, multi coloured, dounut then left. Hailey was still asleep and I need to get to school. I walked, meeting up with both Grace and Isaac and we walked to the big, red bricked building. Also known as hell.

We grabbed the stuff we needed, put the stuff we didn't need in our lockers, and headed to class trying to avoid Jack and his little possy so non of us get shoved into a locker. We got to our first class, art.

We all sat at the same table—Ironic I know—with another boy named Chase and another girl named Maia. Grace is friends with the both of them and Isaac and I are just those two awkward, quiet, kids who don't say anything or make contact with them.

Just another 'normal' day at school...