Comfort

~ "𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵" ~
~ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦 ~

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧~ Time-skip, Sunday, Y/n's home, 11:45am ~~ Y/n's P

~ Time-skip, Sunday, Y/n's home, 11:45am ~
~ Y/n's P.O.V ~

It's been two days since the match and I've got to say it's been difficult. I haven't been able to get into contact with any of the team apart from a minor form of reassurance from Iwaizumi, letting me know that he, Hanamaki and Matsukawa are all okay but he had no news on Oikawa...

A sigh escapes my slightly parted lips as I contemplate whether I should try to contact him again or not, I won't feel at ease until I know he's alright!

Hastily, I pick up my phone and scroll through my recent messages list until I find the one I am looking for:

Alien 👽 - 3 days ago

The corners of my lips slowly raise as I remember all of the fun conversations we've had over text, they ranged from hilarious arguments about cheesy romance films to experiencing him ranting about space and how it doesn't make him a nerd, he always finds a way to put a smile on my face...

I open our messages page and click on the type box, what should I say?

"I've got it!" I quietly cheer to myself before typing out the message and sending it to him, instantly turning my phone off and placing it on my bedside table in an attempt to calm my nerves, why was that so nerve wracking?

After a waiting a few minutes there is still no response so I decided that I will grab some snacks from the store and surprise him at his house. I wander around my room picking up items that I am going to need for this little trip, purse/wallet, keys, phone and... I scan my room with my finger before landing on the item I wished to find, my jacket!

Swiftly I force my arms into the sleeves and rush downstairs, one I reach the rack I slip on my (favourite colour) shoes to match with my blue denim shorts and (favourite/other colour) top. I glide the key into the whole and twist it, locking my front door.

¥3000 should be enough shouldn't it?  This thought crosses my mind as I carelessly walk down the street with my hands rummaging through my purse/wallet causing me to almost fall off of the curb, oops! I giggle to myself before walking into the store to pick up some milk bread and honey, they should have lemons and tea... after I exit the shop I turn the nearest corner that led straight to his house, I noticed how the lights were on so I knew that he was home. I could also see that his mum was home as her car was parked outside. I haven't seen her in so long we need to catch up!