2

I unlock the door of the apartment. Time has shown 9. I'm so tired. And I still have to finish my incomplete thesis. And I have to "serve" Dishi, too. I feel frustrated. I want to cry. Do I have to go back to the dorm again? But the expenses in this metropolis city is too expensive. If I stay here, at least I don't need to think about the rent money and food. Dishi provided them all.

Dishi..Dishi Chu..Ahh... Why do I have to fall for him in the first place? I don't know if he will be like this. He like a Psycho. Loving him is hurtful. But I enjoy it.

I entered the house. It's still pitch dark inside. My hand rummages on the wall to find the switch to turn the lights on. The house is empty. Maybe Dishi went to that girl's place. I usually feel hurt if I think about that. But as the time goes by, I feel numb already. I don't care. Do I? My relationship with Dishi is only take advantage of each other. He uses me for I need him to provide my daily basic. And I need sex, too from someone who won't leave me, even though in the end he only hurt me. Psychically. And emotionally.

I go into my room, take a shower and change into my sleeping attire. I begin to do my thesis. At least, when Dishi hasn't come back home, I can do my things. If he comes home, I have to serve him as long as he wants, and I'm not allowed to complain. He can uses me for 3 to 4 hours non-stop. When he finished with me, I will feel my body all aches and my ass sore. And my heart would hurt,  too.

Last time, he could do me every night. When he was still addicted and craved of me. But for these past few months, he touches me lesser. This is since he roams around in the new clubs. He never bring me, though. And I don't want go too, either. From what I heard, they provide the young and fresh prostitute girls that came from other countries, like Vietnam, Korea and Japan. And that will thrilled Dishi obviously. He claimed himself as a straight man, but he did it with me. He LOVES to do this with me!

I flinch when I hear the door cracking open. Oh! I fell asleep while doing my project. I grab my handphone to check the time. 1 AM. I straightened my body that feels ache. Then my eyes drop on the card. I take it and read again the name on it.

Xiao Zhan... Should I call him? Naaa....! It's like I expecting him to give the gift to me. I don't want him to think that I'm a gold digger who wants the gift from him....

I chuckle. I still holding the card when my room door flings open. Dishi comes into my room. He's reek of alcohol. He is tipsy. Or maybe drunk. I can tell on how he is walking to my study table.

"Baby boy.... You're being naughty today....!' Dishi growls. The smell of alcohol bursts out of his mouth.

"What did I do? I did nothing!' I cry.

Dishi glares at me, then he chuckles. He raises his finger and shakes it before my face. Now he is giggling. I look at him with a confuse thought in my head.

"Hehehe... You begin to dishonest with me, baby boy...!" he says. Then he suddenly grabs my face and cups it in his one hand.

I'm startle. I'm surprise, until the card in my hand falls off on the floor. Dishi still glaring at me with a smirk on his lips. But then he glances at the card that lays on the floor. He pushes my face away and crouches down to grab the card. I faster do what he does. But when Dishi finds me so protective to the card, he pushes me away on the swivel chair and takes the car.

I ruffle my hair when Dishi starts to read the name on the card.

"Xiao Zhan. So is this his name?" Dishi glances at me with an unhappy look.

"That's my friend's card name....!" I lie.

"What friend? New friend? I saw you checking on him in the store, then I saw him giving you a gift, too. Good that you rejected it. If not, you will get the additional punishment!" said Dishi, raising his voice.

"Punishment? What punishment? I didn't do anything!" I shout at him.

"Don't shout at me, Poor Boy!" Dishi yells and grabs my face again.

I stare at him, but I don't want to talk back at him. Dishi pushes my face away again. He looks away and chuckles.

"Why do you need to check on him, Baby Boy?" asks Dishi. His voice calm down again.

"I-I didn't," I answer, stuttered.

"I have eyes and I saw it! You are checking on him in the store! Do you like him? Attracted to him?"

"I... I didn't mean it. I'm sorry...!" I say. My back hunches as my regret.

I hear him scoffing. He walks back and forth in front of me.

"Heh! I don't blame you, Baby Boy...! He's handsome and cute...!" he smirks.

I stare at him. He still walking back and forth. Then he stops. He looks at me with a sharp gaze. He raises the card. I'm about to snatch it from him, but he dodges it.

"Did he ask you to call him?" he hisses.

"I'm not going to call him!" I reply. Inside, I want to cry because I want to meet him again. Not because of the gift. It's only a hanky, anyway, though it's an expensive one. But with this situation, how can I wish that?

"Good answer!" Dishi sneers. Then he brings the card to the front again and he begins to tear it off into small pieces.

"Noooo...!!!" I scream when I see it. I jump off of the chair and kneel down on the floor, collecting the pieces of the paper that scattered on the floor.

Dishi grabs my shirt's collar and pulls me up.

"Don't cry, Baby Boy....! You don't need him. You can get everything from me. Come! Receive your punishment!" says Dishi.

He drags me by my shirt's collar, then he throws me into the bed. I look down at the bed with eyes begin to wet. Now my hope is gone to be able to meet him again. I don't know if he will come back to the store again. I haven't had a chance to memorize his number. All I did just look at the name that engraved on the center of the card.

I lift my head and I see Dishi is removing his clothes. He pulls his belt out, and tapping it on his palm. Honestly, I'm scared when Dishi is doing that. I know what punishment he will do to me. And...

Bash!

The sound of the leather belt hit my body. I scream lowly. It's not the first time Dishi doing this to me. He raises his hand again and ready to hit me again with his belt. I raise my arm to block it. It comes on my arm and leaves a mark.

"Who ask you to dodge??" Dishi yells. He yanks my hand to not shielding myself.

The he raises his belt again and the bashing sound presence again as I scream again. Dishi removes my shirt. He kisses me, then my body. He licks the marks that left on my body because of his violent sex previously.

"I'm sorry, Baby Boy... But you are so tempting when you are hurt...!" he hisses.

I let him does whatever he wants to. He removes all my clothing and removes his pants, too. He starts to pound in my anal. I whimper to the pain. All the pain on my body and in my anal. Dishi fucks me as if there is no tomorrow, which I wish tomorrow I will wake up away from him and start my new life. But it never happens. Because I never try to go away. I want to go, yet I keep staying here.

Three hours later, he is done with me. He leaves my room, leaving me in a terrible mess. He doesn't bother with my condition, my wounds that need the good treatment. Still whimpering, I crawl to grab my boxers and wear it. I walk slowly to the wardrobe, pulls a drawer inside it where I kept the first aid kit. I take out a small tube of ointment and start to apply it on my wound caused by Dishi's belt hits. I hiss when I touch it with the ointment coated cotton bud.

I look myself inside the mirror. My body is full of marks. Bite marks, beat marks, scratch marks, there is even the cut mark that caused by the blade. My shoulders are shaking, and sniffles escape from my mouth.

Why can't I just go away? Why I let him to torture me like this? I'm poor, but not that poor. My parents still able to pay my college's expenses, even though they can't afford the dorm's fee. I still can work. Not only stuck in the store where I'm working now. I can take double or triple part time jobs to survive.

But I can't leave Dishi. I just can't. I love him. Yes, I love him...