The next day in potions i was very quiet, very to myself as i worked hard on the polyjuice. Draco however was leaning forward throwing winks at Pansy making her gasp in awe. I shook their little love fest and started chopping some wings, maybe this could be the final ingredient to work. A piece of paper hit the tip of my nose I looked over at Draco and glared, he was smirking at me. I ignored his jokes and started working again when another piece of paper hit the side of my check. I decided to ignore it and continued working, there was another and hit right onto my forehead. I sighed annoyed smashed the kinfe down the table and turn to Draco.
"Would you stop!"
He looked at me confused, and then suddenly I focused on Blaise waving his hands behind Draco making me realize he was the one throwing paper trying to get my attention. He mouthed a "are you okay" to which I nodded once again.
"So? Are you gonna answer me?" Draco caught my attention as he played with my quill.
"What, sorry i got distracted." I asked.
"Yeah i noticed. I asked what do you want me to stop?"
"Oh,nothing it was just Blaise trying to catch my attention." I replied.
He lifted his brows and turned his head over to Blaise who was groaning at whatever Hermione was explaining. I laughed at the scene making Blaise stick his tongue out at me, earning a huff from Draco.
"So you stole my best friend?" He asked crossing his arms.
"It appears so, he's my best friend now." I smiled.
I continued working on the project as i noticed Draco ran his fingers through his hair and let out a sigh. I glanced over at him from the corner of my eye, he turned on his chair facing me.
"I'm sorry, for what i said yesterday. I was already angry at something and i took it out on you." He explained. "Please forgive me."
He pouted making me laugh. How could i ever stay mad at him, he's so perfect. One can't really stay mad at someone they love. Ugh fucking feelings shut the fuck up!
"Okay but next time I'll do more than just a slap so watch your mouth." I grinned trying to keep a serious face.
Draco smiled at me and leaned closer to actually help me with the project. Today was quidditch try outs and Cedric was going to go in and teach a couple of stuff to the newcomers. I smiled at the thought and decided to go see him play. I sat onto one of the bleachers and waved at Cedric when he spotted me. He waved and smiled back, he turned to the rest of the guys explaining a couple of good moves to use on the field.
"Can i sit?" I looked up to see Draco hovering over me.
"If you promise not to be an ass." I remarked.
He laughed at my response and took a seat next to me. He payed close attention to the players as they lifted off their broom. The ball was in the air making Ced dive right for it.
"Why are you here? Isn't your girlfriend going to be upset that you're here with me and not with her?" I asked.
He looked at me with a smile plastered on his lips.
"No, Blaise is studying with her." I looked over at him confused.
"Blaise?" I lifted my eyebrows suprise by his answer.
"Yeah he's had like this crush on her." He shrugged.
My eyes widened and my eyebrows furrow downwards.
"What? I didn't know that. So you're dating your best friend's crush?" Draco nodded as if it was the most normal thing in the world. "He needs to find better friends." I add.
"Well he should've made a move, and now he needs to make a move on you before somebody else does."
"Blaise and I aren't like that. I really appreciate him as a friend." I explain.

He hums to my response making his eyes dart back onto the players who have now landed ending the game.
* * *

I was laying in my bed reading a book when i heard a tap in my window followed by another. I closed my book shut swinging my legs over my bed and headed towards the sound. Another pebble was thrown making me duck down. Standing there was Hermione waving as she stood on her tippie toes.
"My goly Hermione you could've taken my eye out." I whined.
"Meet me at the black lake in five." She whispered yelled.
I nodded my head and placed some skinny jeans with a white pullover and my white converse. I grabbed my wand placing it in my back pocket. I stepped out of the common room trying to be as quiet as possible. I placed my back against the wall peeking my head out to look into the hallway. I noticed no one was there so i made a run for it only to be stopped and pinned against the wall immediately.
"What the hell Malfoy!" I yelped.
"Where were you going?" He asked holding my wrist to my side.
"I needed some fresh air, i was going to step out for a minute besides it's none of your concern."
"Actually it is. I'm helping Umbridge make Hogwarts right." He grinned proud at his new position.
"So what, are you going to turn me in?" I smirk.
I got closer to Draco our lips merely touching, i could feel his minty breath colliding with my own.
He gently let go of my wrist as i pushed him into the wall and caressed his cheek. I made eye contact biting my lip and looking at his. He nodded his head and gulped.
"Are you sure you want to do that?" I whispered.
I placed my hand on his chest and leaned into his lips applying a small kiss biting it gently after getting a groan on his behalf.
"Okay I won't now stop doing that you're driving me crazy." He groaned.
"Thanks Malfoy." I winked and made my way to the black lake. I spotted Harry, Ron, Hermione, the twins and Luna? When did she leave? Maybe she walked past Draco and I. Hermione spotted me and smiled walking my direction, i smiled in return and made my way across meeting her halfway. She embraced me nudging my arm after making me go foward a bit.
"What took you so long?"
"Malfoy caught me, but i got out of it don't worry." I shrugged.
"Okay as long as Malfoy doesn't know we should be good."
I nodded my head and walked towards the group. Everyone stood around wandering what the hell we were doing out here in the cold. Harry stepped foward and cleared his throat.
"We are going to continue Dumbledore's army, it is important that we know how to defend ourselves in time of need. There's a war waiting to erupt and i would like for everyone to be prepared. I will be teaching how to disarm and other important key points. If you would like to join sign your name on this piece of paper." He streched a sheet out with a pencil as Ron, Hermione and himself started signing. I walked up to the trio and jotted my name down, Hermione smiled at me in approval. "Now the next step is to know where to meet at, so if any one has ideas please let me know."
With that Dumbledore's Army was up and running thanks to Harry Potter.