Chapter 1: 3 years later

Start from the beginning

Once I open the door, I saw ms. Midnight already teaching. "Where have you been?" She asks me.

"Answer a relative." I reply.

"JUST ADMIT IT NERD! YOU'RE DITCHING CLASS!" Katsuki yells.

"Bakugo stop that, Midoriya's telling the truth ma'am. He answered a phone call." Iida stood up.

"Okay, Bakugo enough of that! And Midoriya you could go to your seat now." Midnight said, I nodded and thanked her. I noticed Kacchan's glare at me but I didn't pay attention. Once I got my seat, she continue the class.

~•••••~

(Tomura: 18 years old)

Tomura's POV

"Fuck off Toga! I'm trying to sleep here!" Dabi yelled from her room.

"Come on! I jus' wanna have fun!" Toga whined.

"I'm sleepy!" Dabi yells.

"It's fucking 12pm!" I yelled back.

"None of your business girlies!" She yells.

"Look who's talking!" I yell back at her.

"Hey Tomura-chan, how about let's play, bring the Dabi out?" Toga suggested.

"Fuck you!" Dabi yells in fear inside her room, I think she heard us.

"Nah, I'm out." I said walking away from her.

"Awe come on, we're the only girls her. You're my only playmate, Dabi is busy napping her ass." She said yet I still refuses sitting by the bar stool.

"Don't be mad at me, okay? But I think it's about time to find yourself in a relationship. I mean, you've been sad lately so maybe I think you could find your own boyfriend already." Kurogiri speak up.

"I'm not ready to that kind of shitty, romantic relationship or something. My only role in this story is to kill those pest of a heroes." I said.

"To be honest. You maybe a girl but you got the creeps." Twice shivers.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. I'm used to this kind of attitude. And I don't want some relationships ruin my plan on killing those heroes." I said sipping a little bit of vodka.

"No it's not! Having a relationship is a wonderful change for the future, you never know that there is a person waiting for you out there." Toga said as I rolled my eyes finishing my vodka.

"And once you get your own boyfriend, I'll be the aunt." She said making me raise my brows.

"Aunt? Why?"

"Silly, once you two have that kind of thing, you will be pregnant and I'll the aunt." She smiled creepily, I blushed madly.

"Stop saying those things! That's nonsense! I am not getting myself a boyfriend if I'm get to that "love" thing I'll end it up immediately!" I said standing up.

"I'm tired. I'll be in my room." I said getting some chips and heading to my room.

I plopped at my bed thinking what Toga said.

How could I find a boyfriend if no one wants me to be in a relationship with me?

***

Okay so Tomura is exact this beautiful.

You'll see this picture on my Pinterest

@LadyLove

On the board name 'Anime'