"He's a part of the Dark Rose mafia"

"Actually I'm gonna be the second in command" Just then James and the others came. After introducing and after Cameron invited us to sit with them, we went to our respective classes.

 After introducing and after Cameron invited us to sit with them, we went to our respective classes

"I'm going to faint any time soon!" Matthew said dramatically while clutching his heart. We rolled our eyes at his dramatic behaviour. Now we were walking towards the cafeteria for lunch. For the past few classes, girls were flirting with us non-stop. We can't even concentrate in class.

James was holding his left cheek in pain.

"What happened?" Axel asked him. He opened his mouth to speak when he winced in pain and told Jason to tell.

"We were walking to Mathematics, when a blonde haired girl and a her friend came and sat behind us. James being James begin flirting with the blonde girl. That girl got annoyed and slapped him in his face." Jason said while snickering. We all begin laughing. This was the first time he got rejected by a girl.

We walked through the cafeteria. The students were watching us just like today morning. Cameron brought us to a table which is in middle. There were three boys and two girls.

"Guys, these are the new students." Cameron says to them. The boy in the middle have black hair and blue eyes. He looks at us intimating. Next to him was another boy who has light brown hair and green eyes. The first boy and him has same features. Siblings.

Next there is a guy who has black hair and brown eyes. He is more relaxed than the other two. The first girl have black hair with hazel eyes. And the second girl have died blue hair and the same hazel eyes. They are also siblings.

"So you are the Elijah who we had to keep an eye on" The first guy said. I scoffed.

"We don't need to be babysitted. We could take care of ourselves." We stared at each other without breaking eye contact.

"Xavier, calm down" His brother calm him down. He whispered something in his ears.

"Okay, what are your names?" Xavier says. We introduced ourselves they introduced to us. Alex is the guy who have light brown hair and green eyes who is also Xavier's brother. The third boy, Aiden is the one who has black hair and brown eyes. The first is Violet who have black hair and hazel eyes. And the second girl is Arianna who has blue hair and hazel eyes.

"Where's the other girls? Aiden asked.

"They got sent to the Head master's office" Violet said shrugging. Xavier sighed.

"What did they do know"

"I don't know, they got sent with Talia and her minions." Talia? Do they mean Talia Faye that flirted with me today morning?

Before anyone could do anything, the door slammed opened and Talia came in with her minions. But her hair is in dirty green. Everyone started to laugh at her. She became furious and went to her table.

After that, another three girls came inside with smirks at their faces. The first girl have red hair and green eyes. The second girl have blonde hair and blue eyes. The last girl was beautiful. She has beautiful light brown hair and ocean blue eyes. She looks like a walking Aphrodite.

And they all came towards were we are sitting. The boys around them were staring at her, but mostly her legs as her skirt came past her midthigh. I felt the urge to cover her up from the boys. What the fuck?! I never had any feelings for a girl before and never took any interest on girls!

"Louisa! What have you done now" Alex says while wrapping an arm around her shoulder and she rests her head on his shoulder. I felt the urge to rip her away from him and bring her close to me. Why am I jealous? I'm never jealous! Louis... What a beautiful name.

"Well... Talia had injured one of my team members in gym. So for revenge, I poured dirty green hair dye in her shampoo while showering." Louisa snickered. Before anyone could speak,

"What is he doing here, Cam?!" The blonde says pointing at James angrily. James looked at her and gasped.

"You're the one who slapped me!" James said accusingly. She scoffed but smirked in satisfaction when she saw a hand print on his cheek.

"You're the one flirted with me!" She said back. Cameron became furious.

"You flirted with my sister!" He said. James face paled. We all looked at James and started laughing at his paled face. He pouted.

"Okay okay. This is Iris King," Xavier said pointing at the blonde which is also Cameron's sister. "This is Nicolette James" pointing at the red haired girl with green eyes. She waved at us. "And this is my sister Louisa." He said pointing at the brown haired beauty with blue eyes. When I heard that I felt relive. Why am I feeling like this?

"So... you're the guys who we have to baby sit?" Nicolette said curiously with a cheeky smile on her face.

"Not baby sit" Matthew said with the same cheeky smile. She looked at him carefully.

"Do you like unicorns?" She asked him. We looked at him and saw his eyes wide.

"Of course, I love it very much." Of course. His room is full of unicorns and his room colour is in rainbow colours.

"You're accepted as my friend Matty" She grinned.

"Enough talking about unicorns Nic. They don't exists." Arianna groaned.

"Yes they do!" Nicolette and Matthew argued.

"Here we go again." Violet sighed. After arguing for five minutes, Arianna sat there with a smug face while Matthew and Nicolette pouted sadly. For the whole lunch period I hhave been staring at Louisa.

"We'll see you tomorrow." Xavier said and walked away with the boys. The girls were about to walk off when I caught Louisa's eyes and winked. She looked at me wide eyes and showed me her middle finger and walked off. The boys looked at my shocked face and laughed. I scowled at them and walk off to my next class. They followed me behind while still chuckling.

"Something tells me that this year is going to be eventful" Axel said will laughing.

--------------------------

Like my fourth chapter?

[20 votes for early publishing next chapter]

*Vote*

*Comment*

*Follow*

--------------------------------