Sibling's Birthday.....

Start from the beginning

Huda gets call from his client and he needs to go to his shop....So he drops Ali and Pooja and resort and goes back to his shop....Rajveer reaches Shri Gopal Ganesh Mandir as his gut feeling told Naina must be here....

Shri Gopal Ganesh Mandir, Panjim....

Rajveer enters temple and searches for Naina

Rajveer enters temple and searches for Naina....He sees a girl wearing black suit with red duppatta...He fake coughs to gain her attention...Girl turns and sees him...He looks at her from head to toe...

Naina's outfit...

Rajveer- Naina tum

Rajveer- Naina tum

Naina- Nahi mera bhoot hai

Rajveer- Tum sidhe muh baat nahi kar sakti kya

Naina- Kar sakti hu na (points at him) par tumhe dekh maan nahi karta

Rajveer- Naina tum (takes a deep breathe) jaane do muje aaj ke din tumse nahi larai karni

Naina- Kyun aaj din me Chand nikal gaya kya !

Rajveer glares him....Pandit Ji comes near them...

Pandit Ji- Yeh Mandir hai

Naina- Toh maine kab bola Mandir nahi hai ? (She rolls her eyes)

Rajveer- Sorry Pandit Ji....(pokes on Naina's head) Is nadaan balika ko maaf kar do...

Before Pandit Ji could say anything he drags her out with him....Naina free herself and starts walking and Rajveer was following her....A small kid was running slightly push Naina and she stumbles and out of fear of falling on ground she closes her eyes tightly....After few seconds she opens her eyes as she didn't feel any pain....She finds Rajveer was holding her and smiling at her...