Neil-(roars)- I don't have a whole fucking day to stand here and wait for your response.

The criminals shuddered at his roar. Neil's eyes turned bloodshot. His anger started taking a toll over him. He lunged forward and grabbed one of those criminals. He threw a punch across his face. The man fell on the floor due to the force of the punch. The corner of his lips started bleeding. Neil stamped his foot with a great force.

Neil- Chal bata kahan hai woh ladki? Dekh mera time waste maat kar. Main pehle se hi gusse mein hoon aur gussa maat dila. Chup chap bata de woh ladki kahan hai aur kya kiya tum logon ne uske saath? Come on, tell me where is that girl? Look, Don't waste my time here. I'm already outraged don't make me more angry. Just tell me, Where is that girl and what did you guys do to her?

The man kept on wailing with pain instead of telling anything to Neil. Neil grinded his teeth and forwarded his foot to crush that man's thigh this time. Neil kicked his inner thigh while the man cried with pain. 

Neil- Dekh, aise rone ka koi point nahi hai. Main jo pooch raha hoon woh bata de bas, uske baad tere saare dard khatam ho jaenge. See, there is no point in crying like this. Just tell me what I am asking, after that all of your pains will come to an end.

The man was still persistent on not opening his mouth and still wailing and crying. The rest of the criminals were already terrified seeing the condition their fellow mate. Neil's expression darkened as he forwarded his foot and this time the waist bone was the target.

The whole police station echoed with that man's painful screams and wails as Neil crushed his waist bone merciless while his face didn't had any tint of sympathy. He applied more pressure as man continued wailing.  

The man went unconscious due to extreme pain. Neil smirked at the sight of him being unconscious. He then turned to the rest of the criminals who were now shivering under his gaze. He went forward and was about to grab another man when the man decided to open his mouth and speak the truth.

Man-(shivering)- Sir. Sir. Main taiyaar hun. Main woh kya kehte hein, han official witness banne ko taiyaar hun. Sir. Sir. I am ready. I am ready to become what do you call it, yes I am ready to become the official witness.

Neil loosened his stern looks a bit. He stood in front of that man and patted his shoulder. His face had a smirk and he glanced at others who were glaring at the man.

Neil- Ek dum correct choice kiya hai tumne. DD!!( DD enters the cabin. He looks at that unconscious man and gulps. ) Isko Interrogation room mein leke jao. Isse poocho woh ladki kahan hai aur jald se jald search team ko uss ladki ki talash mein bhejo. Aaj shaam tak ladki apne ghar mein honi chahiye. You get that ? You made the correct choice. DD!! take him into the interrogation room. Ask him where the girl is and immediately send the search team to get that girl. The girl should be in her home by evening. You get that ? 

DD- Ji Sir Ji. Aaj shaam tak ladki apne ghar pe hogi. Yes Sir Ji. The girl will be at her home by the evening.  

Neil- Baaki ke jitne hein unhe lockup mein band karo. Inki alag se class lunga main. Jaldi leke jao inn sab ko yahan se.(shouts) Fast! Take the rest of them inside the lockup. I will take their class separately. Take them. Fast!

DD immediately did as he was directed not wanting to piss off Neil any further. He also exited the cabin as soon as possible as he knows that Neil would need some time to cool down and be left alone. As soon as DD left the cabin, Neil slumped on his chair and held his head tightly. He closed his eyes and then rested his head on the desk. 

A car came to a screeching halt in front the Parikh House. Avni stepped out of car and looked at the Parikh House. It's been 15 years since she last visited that place. Avni had drove off to Mehta Mansion as soon as the flight landed. Neela came to Parikh House to set it up before Avni arrives. Avni enters the Parikh House. She is welcomed by the sight of her Neela Maa arranging the cushions on the sofa while other servants are cleaning the house. Avni goes towards Neela Maa.

Neela- Aa gayi tum. Waise tum gayi kahan thi ? ( dramatically ) He Bhagwaan, kahin meri jankari ke bina tumhara koi boyfriend toh nahi ? Airport se hi gayab ho gayi. Pakka aisa hi kuch hai. Kaun hai woh ladka ? So you are here. By the way, where did you go ? Oh God, Do you have a boyfriend without my knowledge ? You just disappeared from the airport. Hundred percent something like this has happened. Who is that guy ?

Avni- Maa. Aapko pata toh hai main waisi nahi hoon. Aapko lagta hai 'main' kisi ladke se milne gayi hongi ? Maa. You know I'm not like that. Do you think 'I' would have gone to meet some guy ? 

Neela- Yeh baat bhi sahi hai. Tum..nahi. Kabhi bhi nahi. ( naughtily ) Per Avni inn sab mein burai kya hai ? Tum chaho toh ek boyfriend bana sakti ho. Aaj kal toh yeh sab chalta hai. Yah even this is correct. You...no. Never. But Avni what is wrong in all this ? If you want you can make a boyfriend. All this is normal nowadays.

Avni- Chalta hoga aaj kal per mujhe nahi pasand. Pata nahi kya dikkat hai aaj kal ke generation ki. Sab log sirf Oh my baby, Oh my Shona aloo kachori ( kisses ) Umah Umah Umah..Shhe. It maybe normal nowadays but I don't like it. Don't know what is the problem of this new age generation. All of them are just like Oh my baby, Oh my Shona aloo kachori ( kisses ) Umah Umah Umah...Shhe.

All this while Neela Maa was just adoring her daughter's cute expressions and in the end she bursts out laughing looking at Avni complaining. Avni also giggles seeing her Neela Maa laughing. Their laughter echoes in the Parikh House. Their continuous laughs come to a stop when they hear a loud glass breaking sound which came from the kitchen. Both of them rush towards the kitchen with a worried expression.

They enter the kitchen, a helper had dropped some glass kitchen essentials breaking it into pieces. Neela Maa went forward to help in picking those broken glass pieces when the helper shrieked in pain as a glass piece pricked her hand. Blood immediately oozed out of the injury. The helper pulled out the glass piece which now had blood stains. Few drops of blood fell on the floor.

Avni's gaze was only fixed at the bloodied hand of the helper and the blood drops which fell on the floor. She stumbled and leaned on the wall nearby. Her breathing started getting heavy. Her eyesight was getting blurry. The past happenings came in front of her eyes. She could see that Dayawanti in front of her with a gun in her hand. She was flashing an evil smirk the same way she was 15 years ago. 

Avni- Maa--Woh--woh maar degi--Maa--Uske ha--haath mein g-gun hai Maa---Maa dekho--woh ya--yahi hai. Maa woh--aage aa rahi hai--Maa. Maa--she--she will kill me--Maa--She--She has a g-gun. Maa--Maa see--She is he--here only. Maa she is co--coming to--towards me--Maa.

She kept on blabbering. Neela Maa immediately took Avni out of the kitchen asking the helper to clean the mess. Neela Maa rushed Avni into her room and made her sit on the bed. Avni was continuously crying and blabbering. Her eyes were bloodshot due to crying. She is not in her senses. Neela Maa hugged her tightly and tried to make her calm but no use. 

Neela- Avni--Shhh--Calm down Baacha--Dekho koi nahi hai--Please Calm down. Avni--Shhh--Calm down Baacha--See no one is here--Please Calm down.

Avni- Nahi Maa--dekho--woh--woh--yahi khadi hai. Maa--dekho. No Maa--see--she--she is standing here. Maa--see.

Without any other option left she extended her hands towards the bedside drawer. She opened the drawer and took out anti-depressant tablets. She rushed out and came back with a glass of water. She made Avni have that tablet and made her lay on the bed. She patted her head and soon Avni was fast asleep. Neela Maa also sat on the bed beside the sleeping figure of Avni and gazed her with teary eyes.