He wants me, and only me

Vote, comment, fan! I ask for constuctive critisism. Thanks,   xoxo Em.

~

He stared at me. With those sky blue eyes. I stared back. He took my hand and we danced in the swirling flowers, the sun dancing off of his hair. He took me in his arms and we crashed onto the ground with a soft thud. I felt his soft, buttercream skin. we stayed like that, lying in the sun, watching the wind sway the tall grass and flowers all around us. And then, blank.

****************************************************************************************************************

My name is Aria. Do I like my name? No. Not at all. It means a beautiful melody. That's convienient because I sing, and I've been told my voice is beautiful. The first time I sang for my parents their eyes grew tears. Ah yes, my parents. They are complete and total hippies. For dinner, we eat tofu. They gave me their old car, an old VW van. I had convinced them to buy a modernized vehicle...unfortunatley for me that meant I got their old thing. I even get to drag my older brother around. That sure is fun. He got expelled from too many school to be trusted with a car of his own. Anyways, my life is simple. I wake up, go to school, try not to fall asleep, go to my track meets and back home for tofu dinner, homework and then bed. Yeah, it was like that until...Luke.

****************************************************************************************************************

~

"Aria? C'mon!" I gazed up from my notebook to see my friend, Lauren. I stuffed my book into my bag and stood up, stretching.

"Let's go lazy bones!"

I hopped into her new BMW. How lucky am I? She gets the nice BMW I get the old van.

"Where's Adison?"

Lauren shrugged, "Wanted to go with her boyfriend."

Lauren, Adison and I are fairly popular. It's weird pointing it out, but it's true. Adison is the only one with a boyfriend, sadly enough. His name is Shane and he is a skater boy and a player, but they have been going steady for three months; Shane's world record. Lauren has a big dating history, but she likes dating guys from different schools (less drama...?). As for me, I have  had one fling, a guy I met in Brazil for a family reuinion. No, I am not related to him, he was my cousins friend. I dont see why guys dont like me, I've been told by many people "Gosh you are beautiful!" or "You are stunning!". I can see where it comes from. My mom is Brazilian and my dad is Hawiian. I'm not shallow but I know I'm exotic with my black hair, super tan (and 100% natural) skin, and green eyes. 

"Hello? Anyone home?"

Lauren snapped me back to reality. She blasted our favorite song aand I felt the bass vibrate the car. 

Finally we arrived at school (My arms were jiggly from the thumping).

"How can you wear such simple things, yet look so wonderful?" Lauren asked. All I was wearing was a black t-shirt, jeans, and my old vans.

"I dont know what you mean."

"Seriously, Aria, look in a mirrior once in a while."

I chuckled and walked to my first class, waving to Lauren. I went inside my english class and began my long day of thinking about the dreamy boy from my dream.

~

"How was your day?" Asked Adison. School had finally gotten out, and I was walking to the outdoor mall that was just built in front of our school. It was an Itallian theme, with hundereds of calming water fountains and lush grass. "Totally and completley normal."