**********************

Here arnav sit again beside khushi and while stroking her hair he called her name slowly to wake her up.

Arnav : soniye... Wake up

Khushi first doesn't give any reaction as she was in deep slumber but when he called her again and again then she wriggled a little. And when  her eyes get fully opened it mate with the beautiful eyes she has ever known. The chocolate brown eyes in which she saw pure love for herself, in which she always lost, and has seen concern and protectiveness for herself. Arnav was also continuously seeing in her eyes. He can see love, desire, passion and the main thing trust, yes trust of giving herself to him, trust that he will protect her from all odds and even, trust of giving her heart to him. What else he wants nothing. When he saw she is trying to sit up he moved towards her to help and then he took her in his arms. They can feel their fast breathing,  their running heartbeat and they know nothing can be so pure than this. Khushi took his hands on her and kissed and arnav he also kissed her on her forehead. And then they hugged themselves There in no need of exchanging the words. Let them revive this moment. After sometime arnav broke the hug and then he said

Arnav : let's go outside all are waiting for us for dinner.

Khushi nodded her head and tried to stand up with the help of arnav . Which she was failing. The wound was not deep but still it was paining as it was still fresh it will take time for heal mainly 3, 4 days more. And that is good atleast her family won't get hyper knowing the most tragedy thing happened to her. When Arnav saw that she is not able to keep her leg he carried her in his arms. First khushi was shocked but then got relaxed seeing arnav carrying her. She kept her one hand on his neck and other strocking his cheeks near ears. They both smile a little and then khushi moved towards his face and kissed him on his nose. Arnav shakes his head in her craziness and then moved out.

*************************

All had seen arnav and khushi coming out of tent Sheetal as usual cursing her fate. Whatever she does it always back fire her. Arnav and Khushi came more close with this incident. Arnav put khushi on the ground making her sit comfortably and then sat beside her. Everybody started to ask khushi about her wound and pain on which she said she is okay and it is not paining much now. She turn her head towards NK who was seeing her continuously she asked him through eyes what happened he with misted eyes came towards her. He took his hand on her cheeks and started to cry... No words were coming out his mouth he was only crying loudly and everyone's knows why..

Khushi was the only sibling he have. When he saw Raizada siblings he always wanted a sister for himself whom he will protect from every hurdles. When his mother broke out the news of being pregnant he always prayed to god to have a baby sister. Whom he can nurture with love, with whom he can play and with whom he can share chocolate and can pampered lot. His wish fulfilled when khushi was born. And NK was the one who kept her name khushi because she brought happiness in his life. He pampered her alot. From the beginning he was protective towards her. He always take her with him. When he came back from schools first he went to see her then will change the dresses. And after 2, 3 years when their parents were saying to make a room for her he told them that she will be with him in his room. Whenever Gupta's went to some party he would take care of her. Till now he was fulfilling his all the duty towards her, it's now when she fell into the pit. His heart beat stopped for a second. Seeing her in pain was the most painful thing he faced today.

When everybody saw he was still crying they got awed on the scene. Khushi eyes also got misted but she was strocking his back. She knows how much her brother loves her. They all ran towards him and gave him a hug and telling him that everything is fine. After sometime when they broke the hug. Khushi hold his hand and wiping his eyes she told him