Celestia the prisoner

Back at the castle of the crystal, the weak Celestia is wearing a chain around her neck in a cell*

Celestia grunts as she tries to free herself. Even with all her strength, she can't break free.

Malikai sees her struggling: Ha, payback Queen.

Celestia glares.

Celestia- You!

Malikai: This is what you get for trapping us in stone all these years.

Celestia- ( Glares ) I am not ashamed for what I did. You a deserved what you got.

Malikai: Oh yeah? I don't supposed you recognized your old sister.

As Nightmare Moon came out*

Celestia becomes shocked.

Celestia- Luna?

Nightmare smirks as she walks to them.

Nightmare- Miss me? You'll regret banishing me to the moon for 1,000 years. 1,000 YEARS!!!

Celestia- I did it because you have given me no choice but to banish you!

Nightmare- You know, I wouldn't mind being imprisoned in Tartarus, but being banished in the moon for 1,000 was low even for you!

Celestia- You think I wanted to banish you?! You left me no choice!

Malikai: Well she's back anyway!

Annoyed , Celestia and Nightmare glare at him.

Both- Stay out of this!

Malikai looked taken aback .

Nightmare- You know what Celestia?! By the time SkekSil weds Savy, I WILL rule Equestria. And, when I do, I'm thinking of banishing you to the sun.

Celestia is shocked*

Nightmare- See, that'll get you to realize my pain, will it?! At least you won't have to see your precious kingdom suffer when you're there.

Nightmare turns around to leave as her eyes closed. The princess of day stares at her with pleading eyes.

Celestia- Luna, please... Don't do this.

Nightmare opens her eyes and looks down.

Nightmare- I already made up my mind. And for the last time...

Nightmare Moon then faces her with a steamed scowl.

Nightmare- I'm Nightmare Moon.

Nightmare Moon the flies out of the dungeon.

Celestia is sad*

With Savy, she moans as she woke up on someone's bed*

Savy quickly looks at her surroundings and realizes she was in someone's room. Then , SkekSil opens the door and closes it before he enters inside.

SkekSil- Hmm. Hello , my dear.

Savy gasped and backs away*

SkekSil approaches her.

SkekSil- Relax dear. I won't do anything to you... Yet.

Savy backs away until she hits a wall of the bed*

SkekSil- ( Smiles) Relax, dear. I said I won't do anything to you yet. I have a plan to follow through.

Savy: You better not have lust with me.

SkekSil- ( Smirks ) Hmm , not yet. I have very important things to do and worry about first.

Savy sighs in relief*

SkekSil- Until then, you will remain in this room until further notice.

Savy was scared*

SkekSil- See you soon , my love~

SkekSil then walks away and leaves after closing the door and locking it from the outside

Savy was scared, she started crying*