Wood kept reminding his team the tactics, and Harry that he couldn't catch the snitch until they were at least fifty points ahead. 
"Let's hope we win this!"
"Knock on wood!" 

Gryffindor took the early lead, even though Slytherin were playing very aggressively. Flint deliberately smashed into when she scored a goal which made throw a bat at the back of Flint's head which made him smash into the broom handle, bloodying his nose. then awarded a penalty to both teams. Gryffindor won their penalty but Oliver saved the one Flint threw at him. 

Gryffindor won another penalty meaning they  were leading by 30 points to none. The entire Slytherin team thought Harry had found it and kept hitting him with Bludgers. 

a Quaffle approached Oliver but he couldn't stop it, it came with too much force and Oliver wasn't fast enough, making the game 30-10.

Hooch again awarded them two penalties each which Gryffindor won. Wood saved the Slytherin goal again leaving the game 40-10.

Gryffindor were then winning 50-10. Harry started looking for the Snitch because he knew when Gryffindor scored again, he can try and win it.

Katie then scored and Fred and George defended her in worry of Slytherin seeking revenge. The Slytherin then hit Oliverr with Bludgers which made Hooch angrily remind them they cannot hit until the Quaffle was near them. Angelina then won the resulting penalty, leaving Gryffindor in the lead 60-10.

Slytherin was feeling rather aggresive that day and  Madam Hooch awarded Gryffindor it's fifth penalty. Alicia Spinnet took this one, but her rage at Draco's foul caused her to miss the goalpost by several feet and Montague then scored, leaving the game 70-20.

It was then that Harry caught the snitch which meant Gryffindor had won, they had done it. Oliver felt an overwhelming feeling of joy as the stadium started cheering when Harry held the Snitch up in the air. Oliver towards him crying and lifted him up in the air. 

Everyone was beyond happy as Oliver teared up in happiness. Delilah ran from the stands and leapt into his arms, just like when she caught the snitch the first time, and kissed him, both of them laughing in excitement of winning. 
"You did it!"
"We did it!"

Everyone was silent Oliver felt like he was going to faint when Dumbledore handed him the cup.

Charlie unpinned a silver badge that was stuck on his quidditch robes and pulled Oliver closer. "You deserve it" Charlie told him as he finished pinning the shiny badge on the younger boy's chest. 

Everyone around him applauded, the team roared and screamed in victory. 

The previously quiet stands now roared and applauded.

The seventh year boy, the captain, was on the verge of a complete breakdown but he held it in with a grin not faltering even once. 

The third year boy was on the verge of tears but held it in, his wide grin not faltering even once.

The whole house was cheering and he felt complete, like he had completed his goal, his dream of winning the cup had come true. 

The whole house of Godric Gryffindor was cheering for him, he felt pride and happiness. His dream of becoming a quidditch captain had come true.

You deserve it. Charlie Weasley's voice echoed in his ears. 

'You deserve it' That's what Charlie Weasley had told him but this time it wasn't his voice echoing in his ears. It was Delilah's, "You really deserve it Oliver! I'm so proud!"

All he could see before him was Delilah Rose and her happiness. Maybe he only won to see her grin, her happiness, her pride, her. And everything in his life that once circled around him, had grown to a wider orbit, all his dreams had become their dreams and he didn't mind it. 

That was the day Oliver Wood knew that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Delilah Daisy Lily Lotus Tulip Daffodil Magnolia Rose. 

A/N 

*squeals* I can't believe this book is almost over. Probably like five (maybe more) chapters left before the epilogue!!! I'm so excited!!!
You're in for a roller coaster ride!!

thanks to @avaiof12346 for giving me the idea of Delilah getting into an accident (hit by a bludger is what I wrote). I didn't use it exactly like you meant but I took the suggestion! so thanks a lot! 

THANKS FOR READING THIS BOOK AND VOTING ON IT
I ALSO LOVE YA'LLS REACTIONS AND COMMENTS 
THEY ARE HILARIOUS AND REALLY FUN. 
 ALSO WE REACHED 15K READS WHICH IS CRAZY!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

<3 

Aisla Wrenn