CHAPTER 2 (Meeting Oikawa)

It was a perfect Night in August. 75°F with a slight breeze. Cool enough for a thin jacket, but you could pass with shorts still. You wore baggy jeans anyways. You had a black, oversized zip-up hoodie with a white cropped tank top under. It was still too warm to zip up your hoodie, so you let it fly in the wind behind you as you pushed further on your skateboard. Suddenly your phone buzzed in your back pocket.

Mei: Y/N!! Hurry up, the party started half an hour ago. I'm sooo bored without you. You ARE the party!! Get here quick!!!

Y/N: Showing up fashionably late makes me seem mysterious~

Mei: You idiot. Just get here!!!

You smiled lightly and shut your phone. She wasn't wrong, you were know to be quite the party animal...

You kicked up your board and hid it inside a bush for later. You didn't want anyone to take it. You rolled your eyes before walking into the already raging house party. Mei was waiting near the kitchen for you, drink in hand. She handed it to you as she pulled a beer out of the fridge.

"The party animal has finally arrived!" She says, a little too loudly
"Mei! Shut it!" You hiss at her and stepp on her foot lightly. She only laughed at you.

— time skip, an hour later —

By this time, most people were drunk and the party had gotten out of hand. Suddenly everyone starts scrambling to clean up.

"Mei! Did someone call the cops?" You yelled over the noise of everything going on around you

"Yeah, we gotta go!" Mei pulled you through the back door to run

You grabbed your skateboard from the bush took the lead after going outside, pulling another random dude by the door out with you to run. You couldn't see who it was, as you were running with Mei and this stranger through the dark. After running a good distance from the house, you guys stopped to finally catch your breath.

"I never finished my drink" You said between gasps, a devilish smile plastered on your face.

The stranger started laughing. His face was illuminated by the streetlight you three had run under. You finally realized who it was. You had pulled Toru Oikawa from a house party to run from cops. You should have just left.

"Thanks for taking me. I wouldn't have noticed what was going on. I was crowded by girls wherever I went.." He said smugly.

You really should have left him.