BackGROUND 😦

"*** Is actually your son!"
This is all the words I remember from the trauma that happened over the past few years, Let me start from the beginning when I met my first love but also my first mistake.
_______________________________
(Author POV) Recap of memory: Brandon and Khina are finally done with college they were buddies in high school up till then, they are currently together at this point and on, now they moved into their new house.
————————————————————
(9:09)
Khina POV)
We're finally moving out of Missouri ST. LOUIS were finally moving I loved it there but also hate it there I wanted to explore the world, so me and my baby Brandon moved to Chicago Illinois, this is our house 

 LOUIS were finally moving I loved it there but also hate it there I wanted to explore the world, so me and my baby Brandon moved to Chicago Illinois, this is our house 

I wasn't sure about this house at first but then Brandon consider having more space if we had kids. At the moment we're just driving to the house. The only good reason why were moving is because I'll be down the street from my family. They decided to move here not to long ago. Skip 2 hours....... I was sleeping until I heard "Here" I woke up and looked and saw my family. I ran out of the car without thinking and hugged my sister and my mother. I looked down to my nephew. M: Awntie. He tried to say I picked him up and took him to Brandon , Brandon honestly loved kids he wants some of his own after his tour with his band, but all that glitter isn't gold. He doesn't know the Matteo is his son. But I just can't tell him because of our problems and his anger issues I don't need to back in the ER. 1 year ago.... Me and Brandon got into this huge fight only because I wanted to go visit my parents and my siblings at a family reunion, but he had tour and he wanted me to go along. I couldn't I didn't see my family in some time. There was a lot of screaming and yelling and words that can't be un done, but as soon as I took the keys to the car my life flashed before my eyes. Brandon was punching and slapping me. It gotten so bad that I didn't become conscious that's when I was taken to the ER. He calms that I have to learn how to hold my tongue and learn how not act. He says he loves me but I also love him. But the day I gotten my conscience back my doctor told me I was pregnant and I had to stay in the hospital until I give birth. I told the doctor not to let anyone in without my say. And with that Brandon tired to see me, but it was to late he had to go on tour. He left me for a dumb tour I was devastated. But after my son Matteo was born, his father didn't have to comeback for another 2-3 months I told my sister to keep him and to treat him as her own. And I took some self defense classes. I excelled high I did good but good stuff don't always last long. Because me and Brandon gotten physical millions of times I always lost. But my momma ain't raise no bitch, and Karma is a bitch imma show him that too....