draco malfoy 1

Contains - a bit of bdsm and ddlg

Me and Draco were close friends and I guess you could say CLOSE. I got to hangout at his manor all the time and even in his bedroom...
We were friends with benefits as you'd say and my my it was fun. Pretending you're only friends is the best ever, and the most humorous. As I was walked up the long stairs of his manor I got way too tired. I sat down on one of the steps until I heard a voice, "hey Y/N"
"Oh hey draco."
"Why are you sitting here?"
"Oh, I'm way too tired to walk."
"Well, when I'm done with you today you won't even be able to walk.", he said with a seductive look in his eyes. I slowly nodded to let him know that I consent and he leaned in and started kissing my neck. And oh hell it felt good. He marked me with purple/red hickeys along the way and pulled my shirt off roughly. He looked back up at me and smirked then unclasped my bra and massaged them. "Oh draco...", was all I managed to get out. He then layed me down on the cold steps and pulled down my blue skinny jeans to reveal my wet spot. He smirked and didn't hesitate to lean in. He sucked and sucked on my pussy like there was no tomorrow "Oh draco, fuck, just like that, yes." He kept going and even slipped in a finger or two to rush up my orgasm. He stopped for a second and said, "You like that don't you Y/N, huh, when I suck your pussy like this." But continued right after.
I nodded while whimpering at the same time at his amazingly sexy tone. He kept on going faster and faster as my words said. "OH FUCK, yes faster, harder, yes draco fuck." And soon I finally came. But that wasn't all, I wouldn't let Malfoy get all the gratitude. I then got up and faced him and unbuckled his belt, pulled down his trousers and boxers to reveal his hard as rock bulge springing up. I smiled at the sight and then got on my knees. I took the length and my tongue swirled his tip making him bring his head back and moan. "Fuck.", he said while he was in utter pleasure. I then pumped the rest and not soon after I bobbed my head up and down on his member. Gagging as I do so, Draco brings my head up and down on his cock. Finally I felt a shoot of warm solution hit the back of my throat and didn't hesitate to swallow it whole...
come back for part 2...