tom riddle 1

Contains ddlg and a bit of bdsm.

Tom Riddle is a hottie XD

Me and Tom were both prefects and utterly 'hated' each other.

"Ugh, Y/N what are you doing here ?", Tom said.
"For you're information, Tom, I'm keeping watch."
"Well, I'm here now so stop your pathetic attempt."
"You know what, fuck off.", I replied.
I immediately felt a cold hand on my neck and my body was smashed against the cold brick wall. "What did you say to me.", he said in a deep voice.
"I said-", before I could say anything riddle was rubbing my clit vigorously. "Uhh, Tom- Ahh"
"What."
"Not here, Ahh omg."
"Good thinking love.", with that he was dragging my arm to his prefect room and pushed me to the bed. Ass facing up, he spanked me. I moaned loudly at the stinging pleasure. "Right, you're now gonna get punished." As he said that he turned me around and touched the inside of my thighs. He then lightly played with my folds as I squirmed underneath his cold touch. With no warning he stuck his finger up my pussy. He rapidly pumped my pussy making me scream. "Oh fuck ! Tom !"
He then slapped my sensitive and said, "No, you'll call me daddy, got it? Daddy."
"Ok.", I replied.
"Ok what ?!"
"Ok daddy!", he then continued pumping in and out of me. Ahh daddy oh fuck. Omg daddy you feel so good. Were the words I kept on repeating as he got me wet. After I was repetitively saying the same sentences over and over he stuck his tongue into my pussy. Ahh omg To- I mean daddy. Oh my fucking god. Daddy !
After a while I could feel my walls clenching as he tongue fucked me over and over again. Oh my god daddy I- Ahh omg Ahh. I couldn't stop moaning and squirming from the undying pleasures. "What ?", he said as he was still sucking on my clit. I think I'm close. With that he stopped immediately. "Oh no, you're not gonna cum until you learn your lesson."
"Please daddy I have. I've learned my lesson, please", I begged.
With hesitation he then took his trousers off as well as his boxers and his thick length sprung up, I moaned just by looking at it, already feeling myself getting wet. Tom then walked up to me and pulled me closer, he spreads my legs and teased my pussy with his thick cock. Ahh omg daddy please. Please fuck me, please fuck me hard. I want you're cum all over me daddy. Please just please.
You could tell this turned him on as he then slipped his member in. Not giving me enough time to get used to his length he pumped in and out of me rapidly making me scream OH FUCK DADDY OMG. He kept going and soon his insertions were getting sloppier as we were both close to our climax. "Ugh fuck." , he groaned making me edge closer to my climax. AHH OMG FUCK OMG FUCK FUCK FUCK. We finally both came and he lay beside me. "Hey, I'm sorry for being rude."
"Not it's ok", I replied, with that I gave him a kiss.

———————————————————————-

give me sum ideas :)