Chapter 2 - Persuasion

Chapter 2*
When we got back, Chloe dumped her bag in our shared room. It was almost time for tea so we planned on telling Mr.Breslin afterwards. He will probably try and make me go with his daughter, Abigail. I hated her so much, she always got what she wanted and she was bullying Chloe. It seemed like forever but tea was over and now was the time for me and Chloe to tell Mr.Breslin about Derpcon.

We put our plates in the dish washer and made our towards his office. I had only been in his office a few times before. It was doing something 'wrong' but it was just Abigail making up stuff. He believed her though.

We knocked on the door. A few seconds later the door opened by the one and only Abigail. "Come in girls" said Mr.Breslin. We stepped inside the immaculate office. "So what do you want" said Abigail in bitchy tone. "Well actually we wanted to ask you something". "Carry on" said Mr.Breslin, who was getting bored. "So basically I entered a competition to go to this thing called Derpcon, and well I got in and I can take one friend". Abigail suddenly perked up, "I'll go we are basically best friend". I rolled my eyes,"Well I was gonna take Chloe actually you know because she actually knows who they are."

"I know who they are", she said pretending like she knew what she was talking about. "Well I made my mind up I'm taking Chloe." Mr.Breslin decided it was the best time to break up the argument. "Okay girls I think its only fair that Jess gets to choose who she wants to go with." Abigail sent a death glare towards Jess and Chloe. " Thank you so does that mean we can go?"
"Yes", the two girls faces light up. " Thank you so much we have to go do some homework bye". "Bye girls".

-------------------

Just a filler chaper
Do u like it?