Android 17 X Moon OC Part 2

Start from the beginning

But he grinned back at me, "Naughty girl~" I giggled, watching him pick me off the rock I was sitting and embraced me into a hug. I stopped licking as we kissed. I sighed, "I really love having you with me Lapis~", I said. "I told you to call me 17", he said, "But I really do love you Moon."

We were about to leave the island now that poachers are no longer here, a sudden loud noise appears. "Hey, what's that", I said and both of us turned straight. There's a swirling portal that appeared, it was glowing. He put me down and stood our ground, prepared to fight. But to our surprise, two small kids ran out. As they stopped, we both gasped as those kids are actually us! From the past!

Past Lapis and Past Moon opened their eyes and looked at us in shock. "Wow", my past self said in a cute voice. "No..No way! You're...", Lapis stutters. "Your both us", 17 said, "But you're in our present timeline." They walked closer to us: my past self looking at 17 while Past Lapis looked at me. He was almost the same height as my, "You look the same", he said amazed. I gave him a smile, "Because I stopped growing since 22", I said and gave him a wink. Lapis blushes light.

My past self stares in awe at 17. "You're bigger and more handsome looking!", she exclaimed. She hugged onto his arm. "And you're cute as ever~", 17 said. Each of us get to know each other. We all walked together through the island as we talked about our past. 17 and I know about their past because we were once them in the past. 

We talked about our future growing up, finally fell in love, married, and have twin babies. "Aw! Babies!", my past self exclaimed and turned to Lapis who is blushing in embarrassment, "We made babies together!" Lapis nodded, "Yeah, we will be", he said chuckling. We all laughed as we were almost halfway to the exit of the island.

But once we're almost about to leave, we heard an unexpected loud noise. It wasn't the portal this time, it's bigger than we imagined. Out of the blue, we all spot a huge airship flying around the island. We all looked confused, and noticed that they're not friends. My eyes spotted a logo on the ship. "You guys", I said, "This ship says Red Ribbon Army." 

17 is now worried and picks my past self up, "They're the enemies who turn me into an android! We got to go!", h ecall out. But it was too late as we looked up, hearing loud sounds as it hit the ground. It releases a sort of sleep screen; we couched, tried to hold our noses, but it's too late.

"17", I panted, hard to see him. "M..Moon", he said faintly. "Moon...I", Lapis said weakly as he held her hand. "Lapis...La..pis", my past self said and they all passed out. I was the last one and fell onto the ground, "Damn", and I fell into deep sleep.

POV Ended

The ship finally stopped and one Red Ribbon member landed on the ground gracefully. He was one of Dr. Gero's clone android prototypes. He took out his walky talky, "Red over, I caught the android we were looking for. And the other one is a younger version of him." "Affirmative", replied the voice, "Anyone else?" "Um...two look alike girls: older and younger, with white skin, white hair, and white dresses, shall I bring them in?", asked the android.

 "Bring in the older one, the other one is only a harmless girl, she will do nothing to us", said the voice, "Over." Once the clone put the talky away, he picked them up, one by one, into the ship. He only left the Moon sleeping on the ground. "Sorry girly, but we got plans for your friends", he said and flew back to the ship with his rocket boosters.

The ship left the island, now heading to the remote hideout of the Red Ribbon Army lab. While Past Moon rests on the ground, a Minotaurus spotted her with a small scratch on her elbow. It noted that its friends are abducted. It walked over to her and nudged its face onto hers, waking her up.