"See ya, Starlight"

(1163 words)

Bold and italicized: Flashback

Y/n: Your name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second Person POV

You sit on the plane ride. You're finally going home. Back to America. 

You moved to France when you were 6 and then to England when you were 8. Now that you're 14 you are finally going back to see your family again.

Your mother owns a business and needed to travel  so she could establish her business in other countries. She own Fly By Fashion actually, which is a very popular store nowadays. Since your mom finished establishing her business in England and France, she decided it was time for them to head back to America to be with her father again, who couldn't come to America with them.

"Honey, we are almost there! Aren't you exited to see your father?"

"Yes..."

In fact, you were exited. But you were also very nervous. You haven't seen him in so long. You remember your father telling you about how he adopted a girl. You remember the girls name was something like Izzy? Maybe. Then you had a memory of before you left to go to France.

"Why do you have to go Y/n"

"It's for.... BUSINESS", you did jazz hands just like your mother does.

"Won't you miss me?"

"Obviously", you responded, "Give me your phone number so we can chat!"

You both exchanged phone numbers.

"See ya, starlight.", the boy said.

Starlight? You start to check your phone, then hear the over-com on the plane. 'We are starting our departure. Please put all electronics away while we are in descent. Thank you'. Ugh. You put you phone in your pocket, take the piece of gum your mom gave you, start chewing it, and hope for the best as you dive down to the landing pad.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ 

You see him. Your father standing next to a girl that doesn't look much younger than you.

"Hey!! Apple pie!"

Of course, he still hasn't forgot about your obsession with apple pie when you were little.

You walk towards the baggage claim and run into your father's embrace. Then you feel other hands wrap around you. You realize that it's your sister. 

"Hey, Y/n! My name is Izzy!"

So you were right her name is Izzy. "Hi Izzy!", you respond, "You look really pretty."

She smiles a big warm smile. Like a teenager that just got their very first car.

"Your now my sister, right?", she asks.

"Yup!", you respond unsure of why she would ask that question.

"Then I must tell you this secret."

She comes close to you and brings her hand to your ear. 

"You're a wizard Y/n"

Then she starts laughing really hard. You join in on the laughing even though you don't find anything funny about it. Are you going to Hogwarts