After we finished our pizza and chatted for a little, I checked my phone, it read 5. I suddenly got sad. I was leaving Luke in an hour. I sighed and grabbed our plates to throw them away, when I came back Luke noticed I was upset.

"What's wrong babe?"

"Your leaving and I won't see you for a while." I slightly smiled, he frowned and hugged me.

Flight 302 to Chicago you are boarding now.

I closed my eyes, and hugged Luke tighter. Tears were streaming down my face now.

"I-I'm gonna miss you so much." I sobbed

"I'm gonna miss you too baby. But right when you get in I want you to FaceTime me right away, okay?"

"Okay Luke. Thank you for being there for me."

"I like you a lottle, Ju."

"This isn't goodbye..right?"

"No baby noo."

"Okay..I gotta go now. Bye." I looked at him one last time, kissed his cheek, and walked away. I walked up to Cal and hugged him tight.

"Bye Cal."

"Bye Ju."

"Take care of Luke, will ya?"

"Of course." He hugged me tighter and let me go, I walked over to Ashton and hugged him super tight.

"I wish I could go with you, to meet Maggie." I laughed at his comment

"Me and you both Ash." I smiled and hugged him tighter before letting him go. I walked over to Mikey and gave him a hug. He picked me up and hugged me.

"Take care of my baby okay? Reassure her that I love her and only her, okay Ju?"

"Of course. You guys have said I love you?"

"Yeah of course, you and Luke haven't?" Mikey was looking at me now.

"No, we haven't.."

"He said- Oh nevermind. Um...it'll happen soon." He smiled at me

"Thanks Mikey, have fun."

I smiled one last time and the four boys who made the past week of my life super fun. I waved my hand and grabbed Lexi's hand and walked away.

"WAIT!!" Luke spun me around and kissed me.

"Bye Julia." He walked away and left with the other three boys. I walked with Lex and boarded the plane. We were actually leaving.

~

I walked inside me and Lexi's shared condo, it feels like it's been forever since I've been in this place. I walked in my room and closed my door. I threw my suitcase in the closet and fell on my bed. I decided I'd call my mom since I haven't talked to her since the concert. I dialed her number and waited.

"Hi honey, how was your concert?"

"It was amazing mom, we met them."

"Really? How nice!"

"Yeah and we kinda went to L.A. with them last week."

She gasped really loud.

"JULIA ROSE RODRIGUEZ!"

"Sorry."

"It's fine but why couldn't you tell me? Did you do anything with any of them?"

"Yeah I made out with one of them and kissed one."

"Oh honey haha."

"It was a druken kiss, nothing more."

"Julia! Your underaged, why are you drinking?!"

"It was one time mom, no biggee."

"Do you know what could've happened? You could've been dead!"

"Yeah okay well I'm not, I'm perfectly fine actually. Just calm down okay. I'm gonna go lay down I just got home and I'm super tired."

"Okay sweety. Call me tomorrow love you."

"Love you too mom." I clicked the end call button. I grabbed my charger and plugged in my phone. I wrapped myself in the blankets, turned the lights off and slowly drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

~

"Julia. Julia, wake up." Lexi was shaking me.

"What?"

"It's 7 at night you freaking bear hah."

"Oh man. I was so tired."

"Ya think? I ordered pizza and put in mean girls for us to watch so, get dress and get your ass in the kitchen." She walked out of my room. I groaned and stretched, I reached for my phone on the night stand and saw I had two missed Facetime calls from Luke. I cursed under my breath and checked what else, 3 messages from him.

My boy😛❤️:

You okay?

Call me back

Ju is something wrong?

I sighed and decided to text him back.

Me:

Everything is well, im sorry I didn't call you. I fell asleep right when I got in. call me when your done with your show, have fun and good luck babe. xx

"Julia let's go!!" Lexi shouted from the living room, I got out of bed and walked over to her. I sat next to her on the couch. I noticed she already had the pizza, soda and chips set out on our table next to the couch. I grabbed some pizza and soda and sat next to her. We played the movie and ate.

"I'm really happy your with Luke, Julia."

"As I am with you and Mikey." I smiled at her, she blushed.

"He's great really. I had a super fun time with them this week. Who knew they could be so fun, right?"

"I agree 100%."

She chuckled and went back to the movie. I was happy I was with Luke. It's just crazy to think that I fell for him in a matter of a week. That is crazy. I smiled as I remembered that boy. I was bat-shit crazy for loving him, but hey, a little crazy didn't hurt anyone.

AN: OKKK IK THATS NOT LUKE OBVI but i thought it was really cute aw. okay so how was this chap?? tell me if it was bad, the next one is intresting and kinda sad tbh. be ready for a really big cliff hanger!! love you, thx for reading bbys. :) xx