Smut pt.1

_________________________________________
:Imagine it's Tom's first time seeing you naked🥴😏
————————————————————

You and Tom have been dating for a while now you both loved each other so deeply but it's just you two haven't been intimate yet. He would always ask you if your ready yet you'll either answer to to no or not yet he would completely understand. One day you both were on the couch watching 365 days.

   ( if you don't know what that is that's a movie that can put I don't know either this year  or last year they have a lot of sex scene in it)

And a lot of sex scene came on you felt how hard Tom had got to since you were sitting in his lap his shaft was press Against you heat he feet good he grabbed your waist he pushed you even father on top of him you moaned at the feeling of it you were so wet right now it would be easy for him to fuck toy since you weren't a virgin.

He then whispered in your ear: " you want this don't you baby girl I know your wet he then put his hands in your panties rubbing your heat you spread your legs wide so he can rub you even more he then shoved his fingers deep inside you pussy pumping In and out of you making you moan loud he covered your mouth so the neighbors wouldn't here you.

He took his fingers out of you and pushed you down on the couch he climbed back on top of you he started to kiss your neck rubbing his hands up down your body he took off your shirt while Unsnapping your bra he looked at your harden nipples and began sucking on one while massaging you right breast. You hands made there way to his soft brown hair giving such pleasure.

He kissed all the way down to you still clothed pussy he slide you shorts and panties he opens your legs looking at you wetness he looked at you smirking then started leaving kisses across your thighs he stopped when he got close to your heat. He began lapping at your juices moaning of the taste of you.

He shoved his tounge deep inside you hitting your g-spot it sent chilles down your spine he then took two finger and spread your lips open he glided his tounge across your opening making you even more wet after he went back up and kissed your lips he pulled down his pants along with his boxers he was so huge he lined his dick up with my entrance and pushed deep inside me causing me to arch my back.

"Damn baby you fell so fucking good". He then pulled out and laid on the floor "ride me baby". He said I then got up and slide myself all the way down his shaft u started to circle my hips on the tip making him groan even more after a while we both came we got up took a shower and cuddled all night