Remember

Hey guys. So I have decided to post a chapter every other week because it's getting hard to come up with ideas. Don't be surprised if I stop posting altogether for a few weeks. I just have a lot on my plate at the moment and then it's on to track season and I hope you guys can understand. x

Synopsis: While on a hunt, Jemma is injured and must deal with amnesia. Sam, Dean, and Castiel help her regain her memory.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Dean breaks open the door of the abandoned house and we all cautiously stalk inside. We got word from another hunter there is a demon group holding young women hostage. "Sam!" Dean yells as a demon runs up behind Sam. Sam quickly turns around and stabs him with the demon knife, watching as the demon's face flickers yellow. We split up; Sam and Dean taking one hallway, Cas and I taking another. Muffled sobs emit from behind a closed door. 

        I nod toward the door and Cas flings it open, stabbing the first demon he sees. "Jemma! The hostages!" He shouts while fighting off more demons. I crouch behind the women and slice the ropes off of their hands and untie their gags. The last demon standing thrusts his arm toward the wall and I fly backward, smashing straight through the first wall and slamming my head against the next. A blinding white light takes over my vision and I fall unconscious to the floor. I hear Cas scream my name as I let darkness take over my body.

        I wake up on a bed, with three worried looking men standing around me. "Hey, how are you feeling?" One of them asks and reaches out brush back my hair. I scramble back against the headboard despite the fiery pain in my head.

        "Who are you?" I ask.

        The man with the dark blonde hair looks confused, then  laughs. "You're funny, Jemma."

        "Dean, I don't think she's kidding," the tallest man says.

        "Am I Jemma?" I inquire.

        The man with the dark blonde hair-Dean- turns toward me. "You really don't remember us?"

        I shake my head. "I don't even remember my name." 

        Dean looks back up at the tall man. "I'm not going to ask again: who are you and how did I get here?" I demand.

        "Sweetheart, it's me. It's Dad," Dean says.

        "You're my dad?"

        Dean nods and the tall man speaks up. "I'm Sam, and I'm your uncle. Do you remember anything now?"

        I slowly shake my head. The man in the tan trench coat moves closer to me. "You probably want these." He hands me a pair of glasses and I slide them on, the room coming into focus. "My name is Castiel; I'm an angel."

        I widen my eyes. Angel? There's no such thing as angels. I've been kidnapped. That's the only explanation. I have to get out of here. "There's no such thing as angels," I say. I hobble out of the bed and toward the small table in the corner next to the door.

        "Where are you going? Hey-take it easy," Sam says. I place my hands on the table. 

        "Jem, are you okay?" Dean asks. I bolt for the door and sprint down the hallway of the motel. I hear a pair of feet chasing after me. One of the men wraps his arms around my torso and starts to drag me back to the room. I frantically kick my legs and try to loosen the man's grip on me.