Chapter Six

To get more spoilers of the story you guys can follow me on Instagram @authorzysha

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Mahesh and Karan returned back to the house from office and Karan's eyes fall on Preeta who was discussing somehow with Kuhu. Preeta look at him her eyebrow forms into a thin line and look away while Karan chuckle on her cuteness. Preeta went to her room excusing herself and Karan followed her.

At Karan's room,

Karan stepped in to the room he sees Preeta taking his clothes out from the cupboard. He stands right behind her. Preeta turned when she collide with him and clothes fell down to the floor.

" Sorry woh maine dekha nai aapko" saying she tried to pass from there when Karan held her wrist she turned back giving him glare.

" kya hua? Tumhe kuch chahiye?" She say in a moody tone

" Preeta tum abhi bhi mujse naraz ho?" He asked with puppy eyes.

" toh aur kya karu? Aapko pata Sammy nai jakar ghar walon ko sab kuch bata diya. mujhe subah se chidha rahe hain aur sirf Maa nahi palki Ruchika dadi bhi aapko pata hain saari galti aapki hain aapki stupid se condition ki wajeh se." She looking at him with anger

" meri konsi stupid condition?" He asked innocently but naughtiness was visible in his eye.

"aapki woh stupid si condition aapko mujse ki.."she stopped her words realising what she was about to say.

"haan bolo kya?"he smirks.

Preeta felt embarrassed what she was about to say.

" Kya hua bolo kya tha meri stupid si condition " he said leaning closer to her face she shivered.

"nahi pata..mujhe kuch kam hain." she tries to free her wrist but his grip was strong.

" nahi nahi bolna toh tumhe padega" he takes slow steps towards her while Preeta steps back, her back hits with the wall of the cupboard.

"akher maine Asa konsi stupid condition kiya tumse jo Maa Ruchika tumhe chidha rahe tha?" He asked placing both his hands on the either side of the wall caging her between him and wall.

" Mujh.. Mujhe kuch kam hain " saying she tried to push him when he holds the hand which she tried to push him, bend it on her back pulled her closer to him. Preeta other hand comes to on his chest.

" Bolo kya tha meri stupid condition " he said whispering. Her breath stopped, shivering with so much closeness while Karan smiles on her nervousness.

Seeing her getting so much nervous, Karan starts to tease her more by moving her hair from her shoulder and runs his fingers from her neck to her cheeks while Preeta clutches his shirt on her fist tightly.

Her eyes widen when she felt his lips on her cheeks directly. He moved back, she looked at him who was smiling.

" Ye, tum iski baat karahi thi " he looked at her with a teasing smirk which makes her heartbeat fast and her lips was shivering. His touch was affecting her.

Karan start teasing her more by kissing her neck and snuggled on her neck. His lips start moving on her jawline pestering intense kisses while Preeta's grip on his shirt tighten.

" Preeta, Karan beta jaldi aao khana thanda hojayega " both startled when Rakhi calls them for dinner

" Maa.. Maa bula.. rahi hain hume " Preeta said with lot of courage looking at him. Karan step back.

She turns to leave when Karan again hold her wrist. She halt at her step without turning towards him. Karan parted her hairs from her shoulder and placed a wet kiss she stiffens at her place and felt her breath stopped.