Chapter Two

This book will be update everyday except Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Which means updates are only on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

So are you guys happy now??

☆☆☆☆☆☆

At the dining table every one was chatting and having their breakfast. When Karan notice his grandma gloom face other than the usual days her face brightness, talkative.

" Dadi kya hua? Aapki tabiyat theek haina?." Karan asked grabbing everyone attention on his grandmother.

" No nothing is fine." His grandma answered pouting.

" Kyun mummy ji ?." Rakhi asked concerned tone.

" Mujhe na dadi bani hain." grandma said excitement tone and everybody laughs.

" Woh toh aap kab ki banchuke hain. Karan Sameer Ruchika Preeta haina. " Andy said playfully hitting his shoulder with his wife Rakhi.

" Bewakoof mujhe pata hain. Mein par dadi bana chathi hoon. " finally grandma reveal her wishes and Preeta spitted her juice accidentally from her mouth hearing her wish.

" Aaj woh Kavita meri dost woh par dadi bangayi hain. Mujhe jealous feel horahi hain ki mein abhi tak nai bani hoon. Isliye mujhe banna hain." Grandma said seriously and Karan was amazed to see the childish side of his grandmother.

" Baas itni si baat hain. Karan bhai aur Preeta bhabhi haina aapke wish puri kardenge kyun?." Sameer said so easily as if bringing a child is as easy as ordering from online.

" Dadi Aap Kavita dadi se dur hi rahiye." Karan said not able to handle any more embarrassment.

" Kyun? Mummy ji toh bilkul sahi kehrahi hain. Meri kitty party ki almost sab hi members dadi bangaya sivay mera." Rakhi said adding more fuel into the fire.

Till now Preeta was full flushed of red. She just wanted to escape from all this.

" I have an idea! Mom dadi Dad! Dekhiye na shaadi ke baad bhai bhabhi kahi ghumne bhi nai gaye hain. So why don't we send them on honeymoon. What's say?." Ruchika said teasingly looking at Preeta.

" Ruchika then we should call it's as " Family planning Honeymoon". " Sameer said funnily whistle as if he has won a match.

" Perfect idea. Rakhi nai bhi good news di thi hume jab woh dono apne honeymoon se laut kar aaye tha." Grandma said reminisce the old memories.

" Nai mein nai ja sakta mera office mein bahut saree kam hain. I'm sorry guys." Karan hand over his hands in surrender and Rakhi scolded him.

" Kitna gadhera beta mila hain mujhe. Tum dono ja rahe ho matlab ja rahe that's final." Rakhi announced her final decision.

" Mein abhi aati hoon." excusing herself Preeta run from there shying and Karan smile sheepishly.

" Mujhe office ke late ho raha hain. Mein chalta hoon bye." Karan escape from there and everybody laughs.

❄️❄️❄❄️❄️❄

At Night,

Preeta was standing near the window staring at the moon which was glowing beautifully tonight and she was blushing on the thought when family was teasing her and Karan to give them a good news as soon as possible.

And to her surprise she felt a strong pairs of hands wrapped around her waist and this time she didn't frightened instead leaned her head on his shoulder smiling looking at the moon.

" Toh kya khayal hain?." Karan asked smiling.

" kis cheez ki khayal?." Preeta asked him and she knows what he meant but she was way too shy to answer his question.

" Acha ji nai pata?." Karan turned her towards him and she placed her hands on his chest lowering her head blushing.

" Mujhe ek pyaari si cutie pie chahiye tumhari tarah. " Karan said lifting her chin up with his index finger and Preeta looked at him whose eyes was filled with happiness.

" Karan. " she whisper shying pushing him and turned to go when her wrist get caught in Karan's hand.

" Kyun nahi milega mujhe?." he asked pinning her against the wall and she was looking every where except him.

" Kya idhar udhar kya dekh rahe ho? Mera sawal ja jawab do." Karan make her looking at him.

" Umm.. mujhe nai pata. Jane do mujhe. " Preeta said and she was about to pushed him when Karan holds her both hands pinning them on the wall over head and she got nervous on his proximity.

" Nai phele jawab do phir janne dunga." said Karan stepping toward her leaving an inch gap between them and Preeta's breath get hitched.

" Haan." Preeta said immediately when Karan was about to capture her lips and he stopped himself doing so. Karan smiled and Preeta looks down in shyness.

" Aab jane do please. " Preeta said trying to free her hands as she her nervousness empowered her. But Karan being Karan he didn't left her, he was enjoying how his single touch was making her nervous and shy.

" Subah mein jo adhoora chodha tha woh pura toh karne do phele." He wink and smiled naughtily. Preeta looked at him with widen eyes but lowered her eyes immediately down at the next second when she understood his meaning.

Karan bend down to her neck and start placing wet kisses on her neck making her startled on his touch. She stopped her breath and bite her lower lip when she felt his lips going down to her collarbone.

" Karan." she took his name in whisper as Karan bite on her collarbone and then sooth the place by kissing there sweetly.
Being lost in her, he didn't realized that he left her hands and his automatically went to her waist while his lips was moving on her lips corner.

Before Karan could kiss on her lips, Preeta shyly pushed him and passed besides him but once again Karan caught her wrist. Preeta halt in her steps breath heavily but didn't turned back. Karan smiled on his shyness because her blushing, her nervousness, her innocence was making him crazy for her every passing moments.

He stands right behind her and part her hairs from her back to her right shoulder. He ran his fingers sensually on her bare back while she clutches her saree ends closing her eyes tightly. He start placing hot kisses on her back and she felt that her skin is burning. He pulled her blouse dori and he felt all her body movement stopped. Karan slowly move his hand on her left shoulder and on the next seconds he unpinned her saree from her shoulder and it touch the ground.

Preeta stand there numb and she felt nothing until his hot breath fanning on near her ears whispering and she gasped after a few seconds when Karan wrapped his arms around her bare waist.

☆☆☆☆☆

A/N: Hello cuties! Hope you all are doing amazing.

Do tell me in the comment section how was today's chapter.

See you all on next week Monday.

Till then stay safe, happy and good luck. And yes do follow me for more updates  about the story.