Truth or Dare

I know my first didn't get a lot of reads but I'm so bored that I'm making another one. Please give me ideas! I'll try my best to write whatever you guys want me to, so comment if you want me to write something. Enjoy darlings.

Dream laughed and got up from his seat on the floor. "Im going to get another drink", he told his friend Sapnap. "Ok", Sapnap said distractedly, focusing on the game that a group of his friends were playing. Dream wove his way through the crowd and to the kitchen, where alcohol was freely flowing from the fridge. Filling his cup, he felt something brush his arm and glanced to his side to see what it was. Standing next to him, filling about six cups, was an adorable boy with soft chocolate eyes and a pink nose. Dream was taken aback, this boy looked so innocent, what was he doing at a party like this? Dream went back to his drink and when he glanced back over, the boy was walking away with all the cups perfectly balanced in his hands. Dream grabbed his cup and walked back to sit with Sapnap.

"Dream are you ok?". Dream was startled out of his thoughts by Sapnap's voice. "Huh? Yeah, just thinking". Dream went back to his thoughts. Why would that boy be here of all places? He had like, six cups, there's no way he would drink all that. And he was so small, just two of those cups would end in him being wasted. Dream looked up and saw the boy looking at him from across the room. He quickly looked away and blushed. He was sitting on the floor in front of a couch, which seated a group of jackasses that Dream had met before. One of the guys laughed and looked at the boy, then wiggled an empty cup. He quickly got up and took the cup, then went off to the kitchen. Dream realized what the boy was here for and flushed in anger. He probably didn't want to be here at all, but the group of guys was using the poor kid to get them their drinks.

Dream watched as the boy gave the now full cup back to the guy and sat back down in front of the couch. Sapnap touched Dream's shoulder and said, "Come on, we're playing Truth or Dare". Dream nodded and got up to go play the game with his friend. He sat down in the circle and looked up. The group of guys was coming over, the boy with the chocolate eyes trailing not far behind. They all sat down and the small boy sat outside the circle, obviously not wanting to play the game. One of the boys looked over and took the boy by the hips, then set him on his lap. The smaller boy blushed and looked away. Once everyone was seated, someone started the game. The truths were boring, and some of the dares were okay. When it got to one of the boys in the group with the small boy, Dream was challenged. He picked dare, obviously. The boy smirked and glanced over at the boy with the brown eyes. "I dare you to spend 10 minutes in that closet with George", he said, pointing to a door in the hallway. Dream looked over at the boy who was still sitting on the rude boy's lap, his name was George. He was blushing madly, looking down at his hands.

"Okay", Dream said, and stood up. He walked to the door and watched as the boy stood up and walked over to him, still blushing. He gently took George's hand and walked him into the closet. As he closed the door, he heard the snickers of the boys in the circle. He looked at the small figure in front of him. The room was dark, almost pitch black besides the light from under the door leaking in. "George, right?" Dream saw the small figure nod. "I'm Dream", he said softly. "Listen George, why are you here?". George didn't respond, only looked down, probably blushing. "If you want to leave, I can drive you home". George said quietly, "I don't think they would be very happy if I left". Dream flushed, angry. George didn't want to be here, why keep him just so you don't have to stand up to fill up a cup! "I can handle them", Dream said softly. George nodded. He then did something Dream definitely didn't expect. George stood up on tiptoe and kissed him on the lips.

Dream gasped in surprise, then looked down at George. He could see what little light that was in the room reflecting off of his beautiful eyes. George reached up and grabbed Dream's shirt and kissed him again, this time longer. Dream kissed back, not knowing where this confidence was coming from. "You taste like beer", George said. Dream laughed softly. "I don't like to drink, but I like how you taste", he said quietly. Dream leaned down and kissed him again, then walked forward until George's back hit the wall. He looked down for a moment and saw in the darkness a bulge in George's pants. The sight of this turned him on. Still kissing George, he used his knee to apply pressure to George's groin. George whimpered into the kiss, he was so adorable. "Dream~", George said softly. "Do you want me to help you out with that George?", Dream asked, pulling away from the kiss. George blushed in the dark and nodded. Dream put his hands on George's hips and knelt down.

He brought his fingers to George's clothed member and stroked it gently. George whimpered and put his hands over his mouth. Dream slowly pulled off George's pants and boxers. George gasped when the cold air hit him. Dream began to lick the tip and run his fingers up the length. George tried his best to keep in his noises, but they were adorable when he let one slip. Dream felt George's hands intertwine in his hair and smirked, then took all of George into his mouth. George moaned loudly, which was most likely loud enough to hear from the living room, but Dream didn't care. He began bobbing his head up and down, listening to George's little moans and whimpers. Dream placed his hands on George's hips and removed George from his mouth, licking it up and down to get a rise out of him. He stood up and stroked George with his hand, then began to nibble on his neck. He felt George's arms wrap around his neck, and thought, "He's so cute". Dream decided that he was done teasing now, and began to pump George rapidly. George moaned into his ear and breathed heavily. He bit down on Dream's collarbone and moaned, "Dream~ I-I'm about to..." He didn't finish his sentence, and moaned out as he came on Dream's hand.

They both waited a second in the silence before George sank down to his knees and looked up at Dream. Dream nodded, and George pulled down Dream's jeans and boxers. George didn't tease Dream, and started to lick him from the bottom all the way to the top. He gave one more experimental lick before taking half of Dream into his mouth, causing Dream to groan at the feeling. George bobbed his head up and down, and glanced at Dream's face, seeing pure bliss. George picked up the pace until Dream braced his hands on the wall. George then pulled Dream all the way out of his mouth and slammed back onto him. He kept him there for a second longer before he heard Dream moan out and felt him twitch in his mouth. George braced him self and swallowed when Dream came in his mouth. He cleaned Dream off and gently pulled his boxers and pants back up, then zipped them. Dream took a rag out of his pocket and helped George clean himself up. "That was definitely more than ten minutes", Dream said. "I know", George said and pecked Dream on the nose. "Do you want me to take you home George?", Dream asked softly. George hugged Dream and nodded into his chest. Dream pulled away from the hug and opened the door quietly. The circle was still there, but no one was paying attention. He took George's hand and slipped from the closet and to the back door. He pulled out his phone and texted Sapnap, telling him he was driving George home and that he would be back.

When Dream arrived at George's house, George kissed Dream and got out of the car, walked up to his front door, and slipped inside. After George had gone, Dream smiled to himself as he drove back to the party. He knew Sapnap would freak, but he wasn't one to kiss and tell. He knew that wouldn't be the last he'd see of George.

Let me know what you think, and please give me requests, my brain has very little ideas. Please comment, vote if you like my work, and I'll see you around. Farewell darlings.